The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need mobile content offers

college

affiliate
Hey guys,

Please suggest networks with mobile carrier billing content offers(not sweeps like win iphone, battery, antivirus) for Latam, africa

I have account with matomy.

I am also interested in the above since I am planning to run a mobile network. I have been doing some research work about the same and once I am done, I will be sure to share my findings with you. In the event you are doing so, please feel free to share. I do invite other members to give there views.

I am also interested in the above since I am planning to run a mobile network. I have been doing some research work about the same and once I am done, I will be sure to share my findings with you. In the event you are doing so, please feel free to share. I do invite other members to give there views.
Hi,
Although we do not have a carriers targeting, we have a incent traffic, CPI basis, World Wide traffic.
Take a look at our website and PM me if you need more information.

Thanks,
MeshBean Team

I am glad that I have seen a service provide in relation to the mobile content areas. What I can say is that this area is rich. In fact it is an area that is less occupied. Personally I do not have experience in this field but I do guess we can be able to use the knowledge gained in other fields to make both ends meet. All the best friend. Please share if you get any other relevant information on this area.

Hey guys,

Please suggest networks with mobile carrier billing content offers(not sweeps like win iphone, battery, antivirus) for Latam, africa

Hello college,

Here at DCypher Media we have loads of CPA campaigns (mobile content) both for Mainstream and Adult.
So join now (www.publisher.dcyphermedia.com), and let us know which campaigns you want to run!

Looking forward to your application...

Hello!

At HilltopAds we do have such offers for Latam and African traffic. And we can work only with mobile carrier traffic. Moreover, we are interested in partners with such GEOs.

Did you ever hear about HilltopAds?

PM me for more info!

Hi @college as @cashmoneyaffiliate mentioned (thank you for the shout out by the way ;) )... Kimia is dedicated and has vast experience in mobile carrier billing content offers ... Actually we work a lot with super affiliates like Matuloo and Attila.

Recently Matuloo wrote an article specifically on this subject... have a look :) How to profit from Carrier Billing Offers with KIMIA. What works now and where is it all going? | Online Advertising Tips From Matuloo.Com

If your interested in chatting, contact us directly info@kimia.mobi

Hey guys,

Hi College,

We are Wewe Media, Asia's Established CPA Affiliate network that focused on Mobile Content Offers on Most GEOs. That includes Latam and Africa. Sign up Here or you could visit our website Here

banners
Back