The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Need ideas for my squeeze page

Tyree

Hey guys,

I'm creating a work from home list, and was wondering on any kind of tips for coming up with the copy for squeeze page. Also like what should be the maximum word count?
Opt-in will require name & email

Thanks in advance

Make a statement to make people say YES! Agree and do what your CTA is
Usually, some sort of incentive works like;
free discounts in your email, SMS or Push notifications of flash sales ...etc...
  • email usually
  • form input some info SMS maybe?
maximum word count?
Short and to the point. Less than 200 words?

Hey , it's been a while since you've posted. Good to see you back here!

work from home list

It's important to have plans written down. I've been in this for more than two decades and making written plans are more important for every day that passes.

tips for coming up with the copy for squeeze page

Squeeze Page or Landing Page?

Have you any experience at writing copy?

What type of product, service, or offer is this for?

Research what's already running in your niche and create a few variants on those. Don't steal, just use your own wording, images etc. My experience with squeeze pages is that a lot of times the ugliest ones (usually with the least copy) seem to win the split tests. Also depends on the niche of course.

Place yourself to your customers on how are you able to help them with their problems. Wrote all those things down and that's how you are able to do content. As well as, look for squeeze funnel pages examples that is already live so you could have idea on how to do yours.

My experience with squeeze pages is that a lot of times the ugliest ones (usually with the least copy) seem to win the split tests
simplicity sells ;) I have heard many say they have better luck with a more "amateurish" appearance --builds confidence maybe [not too slick :)]

Personally, I prefer a contemporary clean look without a boring "wall of words" that is repetitious.

Squeeze Page
Have you any experience at writing copy?
Somewhat but i was going to hire a writer for this.

What type of product, service, or offer is this for? A newsletter where i provide researched work from home jobs and also maxbounty related offers

What is the best way to find whats already being promoted in my niche.. Do i need some google hacks to find those pages? I usually go to google images.

MI
Back