The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Need idea about affiliate program

chgb

affiliate
Hi everyone.
I am new here.
Could someone recommend me some wonderful affiliate programmes?
I have sent many application to many cpa company.But most of them deny me. :(

Hi,

Welcome to 5 Star. Unfortunately for you China is well known as the affiliate fraud capital of the world so most programs deny all Chinese apps.

I'm even the victim of affiliate fraud and identity theft from a huge Chinese affiliate fraud ring. :mad: Won't tell anyone what they have been doing cuz I don't want to give anyone else ideas but there are thousands of dollars in fraud passing through some people's hands.

Too bad you just live in the wrong country. Not really fair but then again fraud is rampant from China so nothing merchants and networks can do.

Linda Buquet said:
Hi,

Welcome to 5 Star. Unfortunately for you China is well known as the affiliate fraud capital of the world so most programs deny all Chinese apps.

I'm even the victim of affiliate fraud and identity theft from a huge Chinese affiliate fraud ring. :mad: Won't tell anyone what they have been doing cuz I don't want to give anyone else ideas but there are thousands of dollars in fraud passing through some people's hands.

Too bad you just live in the wrong country. Not really fair but then again fraud is rampant from China so nothing merchants and networks can do.

yes.But not every one from China do fraud things.I own a US company and sereval large traffic English based Website.I think i do the legal biz,and will not do something to hurt my Country's reputation.

You will probably find it much easier to gain admission to sales programs rather than lead programs.

Another tip might be to use a URL that you own with a corresponding matching email address when you are applying for programs.

Thanks for you.
And could you recommend me some company.I only know CJ Linkshare,GG and yahoo affiliate programe.
Best regard

MI
Back