The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need help

Filipe

Hi guys.

I am trying to monetize this offer on Clickbank called "Manifestation Magic", and before I scale it I wanted to see whether people actually subscribe to my email List by giving away a free E-book. After that I have an autoresponder set up with 7 emails with offers.

The landing page is very simple and the Headline is the same headline that I have on my ad set up on Bing ads.

So far I have 3000 impressions and 77 clicks but nobody is signing up.

Can you guys give me any advice what is wrong with this campaign?

This is the landing page.

Manifestation

Thanks so much.

"Download today this Free E-Book by signing up with your Email." Doesn't sound grammatical correct. Also maybe add a bullet list of the benefits of the product. You may also wanted to change the CTA from download to something more action driven like, claim your copy today, Get You Ebook, etc.

BTW very good job on implementing a funnel and series of emails. I can tell you've done your homework.

What keywords are you bidding on?
I'm bidding on words like "How to use the Law of Attraction", "how to Manifest the law of Attraction"... things like that.
I have 723 keywords phrase and exact match.

It looks like there not a whole lot of traffic coming from Bing.
"Download today this Free E-Book by signing up with your Email." Doesn't sound grammatical correct. Also maybe add a bullet list of the benefits of the product. You may also wanted to change the CTA from download to something more action driven like, claim your copy today, Get You Ebook, etc.

BTW very good job on implementing a funnel and series of emails. I can tell you've done your homework.

Thanks for your sugestions. I have changed the layout now. I added some Tick bullet points and also an arrow Vector and an image saying "Free". The vocabulary is also better I think.

What do you think now?

Manifestation

Thanks so much.

You're getting there but on the same note. Here's a competitor in your same niche. [Free Download] Law of Attraction Tool Kit

You see how they kept it simple. You don't want to throw too much at the user sometimes. But you also want to test various different landers and styles of doing things.

100% its a good idea to look at your competitors and see what they're doing. Don't copy exact but use it as inspiration.

And honestly dude its going to take time. I'll say that again, "it takes time". You're going to have to try and fail multiples times but stick with it dude. Don't expect to hit a home run on the first few attempts.

You're getting there but on the same note. Here's a competitor in your same niche. [Free Download] Law of Attraction Tool Kit

You see how they kept it simple. You don't want to throw too much at the user sometimes. But you also want to test various different landers and styles of doing things.

100% its a good idea to look at your competitors and see what they're doing. Don't copy exact but use it as inspiration.

And honestly dude its going to take time. I'll say that again, "it takes time". You're going to have to try and fail multiples times but stick with it dude. Don't expect to hit a home run on the first few attempts.

Thanks so much for your opinion. Because of that I've tweaked a few things and right now I have 6 contacts and a opt in rate of 10%.

There is just one issue now. When I send my first autoresponder email, eventhough it gets delivered, people are not opening it. It could have gone to the spam box. So on my THANK YOU page I have written there to check the Spam folder.

The link you provided me with another example on the same niche was also very helpful.

This is my new landing page.

Manifestation

The email contact from which I send my autoresponders is an outlook account: Manifestationmagic@outlook.com, I don't know if that's not very professional.

Eventhough I have zero sales I feel that I'm tackling one issue at a time.

banners
Back