The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need help

Manny-Mann

affiliate
I am new at this even though I have been researching for a long time and basically know all the terminology and the basics but I have not been able to put it to work.
I really need to see this happening I already have a bing account, maxbounty, and peerfly and I have promoted a few offers but I have not seen any results. I would appreciate any help that can actually show some positive results. thanks

I am new at this even though I have been researching for a long time and basically know all the terminology and the basics but I have not been able to put it to work.
I really need to see this happening I already have a bing account, maxbounty, and peerfly and I have promoted a few offers but I have not seen any results. I would appreciate any help that can actually show some positive results. thanks
Hello dude, could you say more about this? for example what are you trying to promote exactly?

Hello dude, could you say more about this? for example what are you trying to promote exactly?
I have tried to promote weight loss products, I have used paid traffic at bing and I use their default landing page. I get a lot clicks but no conversions. i was told that in order to use google I have to create my own landing page which I still dont know how to do. thank you for your interest in the matter

I have tried to promote weight loss products, I have used paid traffic at bing and I use their default landing page. I get a lot clicks but no conversions. i was told that in order to use google I have to create my own landing page which I still dont know how to do. thank you for your interest in the matter
I feel you man, what i will suggest you will be to learn on some tools like landing page builders, but also spying-tools, that could help you out with this. You could for instance use a spy-tool to help you out running your tests, but also as their name stipulates, spy on marketers doing the same thing you are intending to do, and try to implement what they are doing on your campaign. Look out some like Whatrunswhere, they could help you with a good quality of service, but also good package price.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back