The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Need help with Tracking offers / traffic / conversions.

Swazi

affiliate
Hi Guys,

I have been a member of this forum for a while now and I love it. It's so cool to be in a place where people are geniunly interested in helping and seeing you succeed.

Having said that, I need help guys!

Hopefully one of you can answer this for me..

I have started to set up some campaigns and I have looked everywhere on-line for some simple definitions / explanations to how to set up tracking for the offers I'm promoting. The problem is of course that every network has a different way of setting up tracking and this doesn't make it any easier.

I have a Voluum account (tracking), I'm using MobiCow (traffic) and I'm a member of PeerFly MobPartner and Maxbounty (affiliate networks). I need someone to explain to me in the simplest terms what is the function of a postback URL and how can I track my clicks AND conversions at the same time. I see in MobiCow that it can show you your traffic as well as conversions so I guess it's a case of getting it right between my traffic source and my network, or should I rather do everything through Voluum?? :( This is driving me crazy because I'm spending money and without tracking it's like throwing mud at the wall and hoping most of it sticks... I want to know WHY it sticks and how to make more stick ;)

Any and all responses will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Swazi.

MI
Back