The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need Help With LEADS

SmartHomeKowboy

affiliate
Hi, I am in the Security and Smart Home industry in the Charlotte,NC area. I am looking for a way to get sales leads. I know online marketing is the way to go. With a landing page so I can build a list and then a sales funnel. I just don't have the know how or TIME to do it. What would it cost for me to get it done? Or is there an affiliate marketer on here that is willing to do it and then I will pay $100 per sale I make. The best part is, the systems are FREE up front. We give the clients a control panel,3 door contacts and a motion sensor. There is also no installation fee. They pay from about $45-$60 a month depending on what extra equipment tey get. We also do Home Automation that ties in with the security system. There are automatic door locks,smart thermostats,indoor/outdoor cameras,doorbell cameras,appliance control modules and more. All can be controlled by a smart phone. All we need are homeowners with about a 630 or higher credit score. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
I moved this thread to the Buy/Sell/Trade forum because you are soliciting members. Only approved vendors are allowed to solicit members.

I would like to help you assess your needs so that we can help you move in the right direction.

Do you currently have an affiliate interface installed on your site so that publishers can track their conversions and earnings?

How often do you pay out the commissions?

How do you pay the commissions?

How many leads a month can you handle?

That's the thing. I don't have a site. All I have is a Facebook page. Our company but I am trying to get leads for myself, not my company. I am the new District Manager for western North Carolina and South Carolina. So trying to get as much business as I can as fast as I can. As for paying out commission, I'm pretty easy. I can do paypal or whatever. As for how often, I can do however the person wants. I am figuring weekly but am open on that as well.Now, for leads per month. I am thinking a few hundred and then go from there. Jut depends on the quality of the leads.If I can get quality leads, whoever provides them should be making $1000 a week or more.

Okay, you are going to need to up your game a little bit. Affiliates want an affiliate interface to login to that demonstrates conversions, monies due them, and payments made.

Now, you can accomplish this in two ways. You can create a site and install an affiliate tracking system or you can create a site and creatives for the affiliates and then place your offers with an affiliate network that will offer the affiliate dashboard and tracking system.

Ok, I see what you are saying. How about this though. I don't sell ON my website so how could I set it up that way? I collect leads, then make appointments to go to homes and sell security and smart home systems in person. So what would be the best way to set that up? Instead of pay per sale maybe a pay per lead system?

Ok, I see what you are saying. How about this though. I don't sell ON my website so how could I set it up that way?

Okay, keep this in mind. You are always selling and you are always closing!

Your site(s) serve as a part of the selling and closing process, whether you are collecting the leads there or not. Anywhere your name and/or your company name may be, you are selling and closing. All roads must lead to the final destination of your site(s). All of your social platforms should lead to your site(s).

Now. I highly recommend you consider installing a kick ass site that is all about the infinite happiness and peace of mind you supply people. As well, some kick ass social engagement pages. FB, Instagram, Twitter, etc.

Next, you need to have some killer copy written for the site and platforms. Very engaging and informative information. As well, testimonials from previous clients is a must.

After you have this set up, escrow some money and find an affiliate network to join as an advertiser. You need to be prepared for this, have your ducks in a row. They expect good, responsible, and honest vendors that pay on time!

I collect leads, then make appointments to go to homes and sell security and smart home systems in person. So what would be the best way to set that up? Instead of pay per sale maybe a pay per lead system?

So, there are many ways to get leads. Affiliates will do the investing in traffic, building landing pages, demographic studies, etc. However, it helps if you have a lot of that leg work done for them. Research and data are the core of our business. This is a data driven business. So, demographics is a big help to them. You will want to have some awesome banners made as some affiliates will want to use supplied banners while others will want to make their own.

The biggest challenge you have is you are working a small region geographically. For this reason, it is possible that you may also want to consider Pay Per Call. This is a bit more comprehensive to prepare for, but it will get a segment of the audience you may otherwise miss.

I appreciate the info. I know I am in a certain area but I can also serve most of the southeast over the phone. Mainly NC,SC,GA,FL and VA. So what kind of $$ are we looking at to get this goin?

I can't put a number on it for you without knowing a great deal more. This would take some time and I would need to interview you for your needs and expectations so as to develop a complete funnel for you.

I'm not sure I have the time at the moment. I am primarily a lead gen marketer and content marketer, but beyond the marketing for you, I would have to coach you and guide you into setting up the entire back end. I have a very substantial business background and I have the means to get this done for you, but I am not certain I have the additional time available at the moment.

I would be willing to talk more if you truly want a professionally backed system for your business.

banners
Back