The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Need help with Instagram and CPA marketing

PR0X

affiliate
Hi everyone,

So I've been reading a lot about people making tons of $$ with Instagram and CPA. I recently bought 3 Instagram accounts that are pretty old (like 2012, 2013) with proxies. I was wondering how do I actually use these account along with their proxies? Since MassPlanner is discontinued, I was wondering what other alternatives would work? Can anyone help me set it up? I'd really appreciate it.

Hi everyone,

So I've been reading a lot about people making tons of $$ with Instagram and CPA. I recently bought 3 Instagram accounts that are pretty old (like 2012, 2013) with proxies. I was wondering how do I actually use these account along with their proxies? Since MassPlanner is discontinued, I was wondering what other alternatives would work? Can anyone help me set it up? I'd really appreciate it.
there is a lots of software (followliker) still that can perform follow/unfollow. search on google.

I know about followliker, morfix etc. But I don't really have money to buy them at the moment. Are there any free alternatives?
There's one program that offer 3 days trial, wonder if they had closed down.

Won't my account get banned since I'll be using all the 3 accounts from one IP?
Hmmm, as long as your are not aggressive on activities, you should be fine.

Won't my account get banned since I'll be using all the 3 accounts from one IP?
3 accounts on the same IP is still safe (private or instagram proxies) i haven´t tested public proxies, if you want to go big the proxies are insanely cheap like 100 private proxies for $20/mo (just 20 cents per proxy instead of 2 bucks on other sellers)

3 accounts on the same IP is still safe (private or instagram proxies) i haven´t tested public proxies, if you want to go big the proxies are insanely cheap like 100 private proxies for $20/mo (just 20 cents per proxy instead of 2 bucks on other sellers)

Was just wondering, if I set up proxies that came with the accounts manually on my iPhone and login to the IG accounts, will it be safe?

Was just wondering, if I set up proxies that came with the accounts manually on my iPhone and login to the IG accounts, will it be safe?
Of course is safe, but are you willing do it manually? every day you have to change the proxy and log in, and delete the files on the app. And be sure that you don´t accidently log in on one account with a differert proxy than the day before, make an excel spreadsheet to be organized, and start slow (because your accounts were almost 2 years without activity and is weird if that change suddenly)

Of course is safe, but are you willing do it manually? every day you have to change the proxy and log in, and delete the files on the app. And be sure that you don´t accidently log in on one account with a differert proxy than the day before, make an excel spreadsheet to be organized, and start slow (because your accounts were almost 2 years without activity and is weird if that change suddenly)

Hmmm, seems like a bit of hassle though. How about I just login to the account through my mobile with no proxy? Also, I bought those accounts from someone.

Hmmm, seems like a bit of hassle though. How about I just login to the account through my mobile with no proxy? Also, I bought those accounts from someone.
Use less than 3 accounts on your phone and act like a human and you will be fine, you can add up to 5 account on your phone but that increases the chances to get banned if you do that, i recommend you to use Instagress and start saving money to buy other software better.
That accounts you bought are made a few years ago but if you did the same I did, then your accounts doesn´t have any activity (am I wrong?)

Use less than 3 accounts on your phone and act like a human and you will be fine, you can add up to 5 account on your phone but that increases the chances to get banned if you do that, i recommend you to use Instagress and start saving money to buy other software better.
That accounts you bought are made a few years ago but if you did the same I did, then your accounts doesn´t have any activity (am I wrong?)

Instagress is permanently shut down by the way if you didn't know. And yes those accounts doesn't have any activity.

MI
Back