The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Need help with affiliate program!

karnetics

affiliate
Hello everyone, I have been reading up on 5star for a couple of weeks now and have learn a few things about affiliates. Even I have perfected my seo and web design skills, my affiliate skills still need work.

I have started an affiliate program for my website and would like some direction on how to better my affiliate program.

Here are the details:
I have a text ad directory that allows for affiliates to add a custom adsense code to their web sites and earn money from referrals.

* Add widget to your blog or website within minutes.
* Earn 50% of any text ad payment referred from your widget.
* Payouts are at the end of each month.

What do you all think about my affiliate program? Do I have enough info, not detailed enough.. Please give me your input.

What does adsense have to do with it?

I was giving you and example of how my widget script works. It is like adsense, you add my script to your site and your visitors will see text ads from my site on yours. If a visitors clicks the link and purchase a text ad, then you get paid.

Why is your product more attractive than the other directories on the internet?

My directory allows for you to add flashy colors, background images, and animation to help your text ad be more attractive to visitors. Your text ad will a

Your text ad will be instantly posted within my directory once you submit it.

Your text ad will instantly be added to my custom adsense rotator, which will be display on all our affiliates websites.

Trying to monetise a directory is probably one of the toughest markets on the internet. You are up against professional SEOs who have built massive amounts of link trust and domain age over the years. Some of their professional directories have PR 8 or 7 (and don't forget there are also many PR 5 directories that are free to submit to).

Getting a paid conversion on a PR2 directory would be a pretty tough ask for an affiliate.

banners
Back