aimenbadi

affiliate
Good morning
i need sell my site pilips.ga
it by phpfox script it have more 3000 member
i need to sell it i dont know the price
Payment method Western Union
thanks

You can try this forum as well as other forums where have the buy/sell section. I am sure you'll find decent client by this way.

I'll also recommend webmaster forums or any internet marketing forums that have a section where members can sell anything. I'm sure though you are more likely to find a buyer on a webmaster forum if you are trying to find a buyer via the forums route.

The best option though would be Flippa because there always are people looking through the site who actually are interested in buying websites.

Hello! I recommend the following domain-selling sites:
  • Namepros. You only need to specify a selling price for you to sell your site.
  • Bido. The good thing about this site is that they directly email the admin of the site that is supposedly for sale. This way, there are no scams or frauds that could happen.
  • Flippa. This is probably the most active domain-selling site out there and most popular as well.
Good luck!

You seem to have very large numbers of followers. What is the advertising method on your forum, are you using adsense? How many views do you get in a day. What is the basic price you have set? How much worth is your forum, in your opinion? Once you know the true value based on traffic and money it is making, you can set a price and try to sell through other forums.

Do you want to sell the domain name or the actual site?

If you want to sell the domain the price would be what anybody interested on the domain will give you, it is a particularly useful or sought after domain? Because domains are cheap.

If your site is an actual subscription based business or app the rule of thumb is that you can sell it for the equivalent of 6 months of revenue, you mention some users but what about the actual revenue generated by that traffic?

Yes, try Flippa. My buddy has used it a few times. Nothing crazy profitable, but it has definitely worked for him. Give it a look.

Fоr mоrе vаluаblе wеbsitеs I wоuld highly rесоmmеnd hаving а brоkеr sеll it fоr yоu. Bеst оf аll, thеrе's nо fееs unlikе if yоu dо it yоursеlf. Yоu оnly раy а smаll соmmissiоn if yоur sitе suссеssfully sеlls.

MI
Back