The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

need help to figure my campaign

What payout model would you recommend me?

• Total voters

game333

I am pretty confuse for the moment so I prefer to write here, first to give myself a clear picture.

Ad network, juicy ads.
Bidding model, cpc banner click
Target countries, Worldwide
Ad network, crakrevenue
Offer, dating sexy.com
Lander, split test among 5 crakrevenue flash banner.

I spent over $25, I got a couple of leads like 15 leads and a $2.5, so it's -90% roi
Convert ratio are pretty low, some sites have a few click but it is getting leads.
Some sites received over 150 clicks and got 1 lead in return, and some don't even work good, I just blocked them.

Then crakrevenue pay some leads that are qualified as ppl for a certain countries, so some leads did not pay, it's 6 out of 15 leads pay. That 6 lead got me $2.5.

I am confuse for what offer should I pursue, should I go for pps, ppl, or rev share.
And am unsure if my leads would convert to sales, because I am not that rich for huge split testing.

Also I am confuse for how the offer, sexy.com pays, because it shows "multi*" as payout.

I am optimizing my campaign to receive lower rate of cost per click, but before that I will need some advise to understand my goal more clearly.

Sorry for the broken, I'm ma typing from my iPad, and it's difficult to correct the spelling.

I am pretty confuse for the moment so I prefer to write here, first to give myself a clear picture.

Target countries, Worldwide
Lander, split test among 5 crakrevenue flash banner.

WorldWide:
1. Are the banners for each specific country in that countries native language?
2. I would recommend having some custom banners made as the ones that networks provide are saturated and can cause banner blindness.

Lander:
1. When you say lander, are you using a lander for pre-sell? Are you testing variations of a custom lander?

Example:
5 landers and 5 banners will give you 25 opportunities for variations.

Another tip just to add on. Check the carrier / ISP targeting of the offer and ensure your buying only that carrier traffic.

WorldWide:
1. Are the banners for each specific country in that countries native language?
2. I would recommend having some custom banners made as the ones that networks provide are saturated and can cause banner blindness.

Lander:
1. When you say lander, are you using a lander for pre-sell? Are you testing variations of a custom lander?

Example:
5 landers and 5 banners will give you 25 opportunities for variations.
Thanks for the reply TJ,
I am not sure if the language are specify in their countries and it's one of my concern like why foreign country joined the network as well, this question me, I should get a foreign proxy to test out.

The banner are specify for all countries as the banner is flash provided by CrakRevenue itself, which include a custom country flag based on their countries, it would or might causes ad blindness, I guess not too saturate? Because no people would spend their money on ads that they are not familiar with?

Your suggestion is very good, but creating banner worldwide would require a lot of work.
I have data of which countries deliveries the most traffic, do you have any idea if there are forum provide free translation?

I typed wrong, it is banner not lander.
Landing page is required, I know that, I will figure it out how to create them based on the amount of traffic I had.

Thanks all in all, that's really good suggestion.

Another tip just to add on. Check the carrier / ISP targeting of the offer and ensure your buying only that carrier traffic.
Hello thanks for your reply, does juicy ads offer carrier and ISp targeting for worldwide countries?
I know with all data we can break down and focus, but the concern for the moment is how can I get the most out of my leads.

Your spending budget is too low for adult. You will definitely lose money at the beginning in adult. Split test your own banners with provided ones. Also, don't test too many variables at once. In your case,5 banners and 5 landers means 25 combinations. You should drive alteast 2 or 3 times the offer payout to each banner before optimizing it

Your spending budget is too low for adult. You will definitely lose money at the beginning in adult. Split test your own banners with provided ones. Also, don't test too many variables at once. In your case,5 banners and 5 landers means 25 combinations. You should drive alteast 2 or 3 times the offer payout to each banner before optimizing it
Am trying to do this sooner, only have around $50 for testing, and hopefully can turn into positive rio.

If you have only $50 to test, the best thing to do is to wait. Do whatever you can to earn money...real life job,fiverr gigs,anything.. Save up money and thn after you have some budget,jump into adult

Because,your $50 will be spent in an instant with high volume placements and if you are VERY lucky,you will get around one or two leads. Then you won't have anything to do

I would really like to give you best ad and best placements,but still it won't work for you just because it is working for me

Test,Test and Test

banners
Back