The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[NEED HELP] Looking for Call tracking and routing solution for France, Germany & Japan

Stencil

I have been doing Pay Per Call campaigns for (Tech) quite sometime Mostly US and CA regions only. I was first using Trackdrive and then migrated to Ringba.
But since the demand rose for Calls from FR, DE and JP ; I am looking for call tracking and routing solutions for these regions. Ringba doesnt support France and Germany and the cost/min for Japan is quite high. Other providers require Address proof to issue a FR and DE numbers. I cannot furnish a French/German address for obvious reason since I do not live there.
Please advice of any such platforms you may know of that do not require address/identity proof.

TIA
Stencil

I think TrackDrive can do that.
Nope. Trackdrive doesn't support any other region. It works only for US.
There is an option to add plivo or Twilio with API integration but Plivo requires address proof to buy french and german numbers.
Besides, I am doing Tech Popups, so Trackdrive won't allow anyway since they recently stopped all the operations related to Tech niche.
So I am back to square one!!

You will continue facing a lot of issues with Tech Support in the future. Banned niche on most of traffic sources.

MI
Back