The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need bulk email list but how?

Mathiaska

A lot of affiliates using bulk email list for sending out affiliate campaigns… But how are they finding so high volume of list with permission?

I would like to know how to find bulk email list for the nordic countries like sweden, norway, denmark and finland?

A lot of affiliates using bulk email list for sending out affiliate campaigns… But how are they finding so high volume of list with permission?

I would like to know how to find bulk email list for the nordic countries like sweden, norway, denmark and finland?
You need to collect leads to getting geo-targeted emails. The way to get targeted leads doing PPC campaign. I found Bing PPC is one of the chepest and easiest way to gather targeted leads. So how to collect leads? You simply drive traffic to your landing page and collect their emails. Right now people are love to download free ebooks. I hope you get the point.

The best way to get that mailing list is being able to create your own. Let us say that you want an email list for people in Sweden mostly, then be sure to come up with a way to capture their details. One of the best way is using landing page with information that target that location. You can use an ebook to achieve this.

MI
Back