“Guru Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Need bulk email list but how?

Discussion in 'Email Marketing' started by Mathiaska, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Mathiaska

Mathiaska Affiliate affiliate

A lot of affiliates using bulk email list for sending out affiliate campaigns… But how are they finding so high volume of list with permission?

I would like to know how to find bulk email list for the nordic countries like sweden, norway, denmark and finland?

2. AdCombo
  3. Coreyz

Coreyz Affiliate affiliate

You need to collect leads to getting geo-targeted emails. The way to get targeted leads doing PPC campaign. I found Bing PPC is one of the chepest and easiest way to gather targeted leads. So how to collect leads? You simply drive traffic to your landing page and collect their emails. Right now people are love to download free ebooks. I hope you get the point.

4. Mia Gibbons

Mia Gibbons Affiliate affiliate

Udimi is the great place to buy quality leads you may also take a look on the forums in sell/buy section.

5. Firecart

Firecart Affiliate affiliate

Rather than buying a email list, why dont you think of building a new email list.

6. Adi Kuswara

Adi Kuswara Affiliate affiliate

just pm me if you need the huge email list with niche and country targeted

7. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

The best way to get that mailing list is being able to create your own. Let us say that you want an email list for people in Sweden mostly, then be sure to come up with a way to capture their details. One of the best way is using landing page with information that target that location. You can use an ebook to achieve this.

banners