The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Need a tool to filter creatives by both social network and affiliate network

bikabon

Both Anstrex an Adplexity can be used to filter creatives by both ad network and affiliate network.
I'd like to find a tool to filter creatives by both social network (FB, TikTok, twitter, etc.) and affiliate network. I just tried BigSpy, it can only filter by social network.

Thank you.

I'd like to find a tool to filter creatives by both social network (FB, TikTok, twitter, etc.) and affiliate network.

Social AdScout does this, but the only two social filters are Facebook and Instagram. they have a pretty good list of networks though.

Of course not; affiliate marketing with direct links on Facebook will get you banned --people use at least one bridge-page as a foil for the Facebook police (moderators)
I hate jQuery sometimes :p

JavaScript:
 var ret={};
 $('input:radio:checked').toArray()
   .forEach(r=>ret[r.name]=r.value);
  console.log(JSON.stringify(ret));

//$("#answer").html +ret;

Last edited:
Of course not; affiliate marketing with direct links on Facebook will get you banned --people use at least one bridge-page as a foil for the Facebook police (moderators)
Yes, but if the spy tools follow every links on the bridge page, then it will get the affiliate page. Adplexity have done this:
tempsnip.png

Since amazon already has so much to offer, and you can shop for anything from new to used, the amazon promo codes 20 off anything any item and amazon online coupons are the deals that make shopping experience even better.
I just have no idea what this has to do with my post?

I just have no idea what this has to do with my post?
It's just amateur spam.

Yes, but if the spy tools follow every links on the bridge page,
Many people block, or try to block, these ad spyware 'tools'. But you could bot the bridge pages yourself. I don't bother with spy tools. I think I could very well be wasting my time spying on a lot of losers --too much white noise.

I suppose there is some logic to it:
  • if one affiliate (or a small group of affiliates) spend a substantial amount promoting, and;
  • have an affinity towards a few offers, and
  • are medium or long term advertising them --they must be seeing a return.
But in that data 90% may be only short term offers, just being tested, then abandoned for a lack of any real return (conversion results).

Ad spy tools can be useful for understanding what kind of ads are being shown to users and what kind of response they are getting.

However, they should not be relied upon as the sole source of information when making decisions about ad campaigns. Ad spy tools can provide insights into what is working well for other advertisers, but they cannot guarantee success for a particular campaign.

Additionally, ad spy tools can be expensive and may not provide the level of detail or accuracy that is needed to make informed decisions.

If you are only seeking image, text or similar data and relating it to the click ratios of the creatives, indicating viewer affinity --these tools are useful. But ad spy tools are not crystal balls or accurate profitability preciction tools IMHO.

This type of data is very deceptive and good marketing by tool sellers IMHO. I have never seen any empirical evidence that spying is that effective --but feel free to prove me wrong with hard data, and not innuendo and unsupported claims.

The counter argument is:
Ad spyware tools work by tracking the online activity of users. This information is then used to target ads to those users. While some people may find this intrusive, it can also be used to learn about what kinds of ads are most effective. By understanding which ads are being clicked on, it is possible to create more effective ads.

I think there is a real difference between the number of ads, the number of clicks to offers and the actual conversion ratios.

banners
Back