Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Native Starter Pack - bonus to 20+ native ad networks

Steve @ Voluum

Service Manager
Service Manager
Voluum
image-2.png

Is Facebook blocking your ads too? It’s annoying, I know, but don’t worry - it’s not your only option. Since Black Friday and the seasonal shopping madness are around the corner, I advise you check what else is out there.

Native ads can be a great alternative for you. With platforms such as Voluum DSP you can have one account and run your campaigns simultaneously on 20+ ad networks.

You get full transparency, insights on the traffic you buy, and your campaigns are approved in less than 5 hours.

If you’re ready to go big this year how about getting our Native Starter Pack? We offer you our ad tracker for only $128/mo and as a bonus you get $100 to spend on native traffic on Voluum DSP.

The Native Starter Pack is available only via Get Native Starter Pack Today - Voluum Affiliate Tracker and it’s a time-limited offer.

Karolina

image-2.png

Is Facebook blocking your ads too? It’s annoying, I know, but don’t worry - it’s not your only option. Since Black Friday and the seasonal shopping madness are around the corner, I advise you check what else is out there.

Native ads can be a great alternative for you. With platforms such as Voluum DSP you can have one account and run your campaigns simultaneously on 20+ ad networks.

You get full transparency, insights on the traffic you buy, and your campaigns are approved in less than 5 hours.

If you’re ready to go big this year how about getting our Native Starter Pack? We offer you our ad tracker for only $128/mo and as a bonus you get $100 to spend on native traffic on Voluum DSP.

The Native Starter Pack is available only via Get Native Starter Pack Today - Voluum Affiliate Tracker and it’s a time-limited offer.

Karolina
So for Voluum DSP, the special offer is $128/mo? Thanks!

I find them AWESOME, especially on my content sites!
Does your order look something like this:

native ad > your content site (specific page) > offer page > sale

Guessing no need for a landing page since you can link directly to a page on your content site?

Thanks

So for Voluum DSP, the special offer is $128/mo? Thanks!
Our Native Starter Pack combines two tools - Voluum tracker and Voluum DSP.
With this promo you get:
  • Voluum Profit Plan for only $128/mo.
  • $100 bonus for native traffic on Voluum DSP
so the best-selling tracker plan with a big discount (not available anywhere else) and a bonus to use on our DSP :)

Does your order look something like this:

native ad > your content site (specific page) > offer page > sale

Guessing no need for a landing page since you can link directly to a page on your content site?

Thanks

NO! I always use landers, no exceptions.

NO! I always use landers, no exceptions.
Got you! Maybe I misunderstood your original comment when you said that you find native to be awesome for your content sites.

Did you mean that you would run Native ads on your actual content sites? The way CNN would do it, for instance?

Or maybe you meant that you use Native to drive traffic to your content sites. Native ad > landing page > content site > offer?

Last edited:
when you said that you find native to be awesome for your content sites.

I do.

Did you mean that you would run Native ads on your actual content sites?

Many are of the mindset that you can only buy native advertising. I do that, to send traffic to my sites. However, the other form of this type of advertising is to emulate it, create your own native advertisements on your own content sites. My jet charter affiliate content site does receive traffic from native ad placements I purchase, but then I funnel that traffic to various other landers in my site that don't look like landers. I use this method to split up the traffic received and funnel the splits to my own lander content pages with links to conversion pages.

Think of it like this. I receive an abundance of traffic from ads off site that lead to a specific area of my site, I then have options in the content of that receiving page for the consumers to split off to a content page more specific to their needs. Essentially my purchased native ads lead to my own native ads then to additional native ads that lead to conversion pages.

I split these consumers into three primary groups, business travelers, causal travelers, and destination travelers. Each of the pages on my site that specialize in content for those groups have their own highly specific information for them to make decisions. Each of them will have different interests in a charter, each of the charter services on those pages specialize in those consumer concerns.

Last edited:
I do.

Many are of the mindset that you can only buy native advertising. I do that, to send traffic to my sites. However, the other form of this type of advertising is to emulate it, create your own native advertisements on your own content sites. My jet charter affiliate content site does receive traffic from native ad placements I purchase, but then I funnel that traffic to various other landers in my site that don't look like landers. I use this method to split up the traffic received an funnell the splits to my own lander content pages with links to conversion pages.

Think of it like this. I receive an abundance of traffic from ads off site that lead to a specific area of my site, I then have options in the content of that receiving page for the consumers to split off to a content page more specific to their needs. Essentially my purchased native ads lead to my own native ads then to additional native ads that lead to conversion pages.

I split these consumers into three primary groups, business travelers, causal travelers, and destination travelers. Each of the pages on my site that specialize in content for those groups have their own highly specific information for them to make decisions. Each of them will have different interests in a charter, each of the charter services on those pages specialize in those consumer concerns.
Thanks for clarifying, and wow, that's what you call a very well thought out funnel! Really cool, I'll copy paste this response into my Google drive and def use it as a reference. Thanks again!

banners
Back