The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Native ads plus mobile offers?

krass

Has anyone tried using native ads to promote mobile offers like sweeps, av, etc?

I have a site that makes money off of native ads, and they do have mobile versions of ad placements, which follows that they must have good mobile inventory.

The only thing, is native is going to be more expensive. You need to find an offer that has a high enough payout and still has that sweeps theme (CC submit). But the idea with native is that it is informative and very niche. Advertorials about skin, beauty, loans, solar, all are going to be high payout offers and high quality leads form the contextual advertising, which will probably work better

Has anyone tried using native ads to promote mobile offers like sweeps, av, etc?

I have a site that makes money off of native ads, and they do have mobile versions of ad placements, which follows that they must have good mobile inventory.

According to industry insiders, Native Advertising is set to grow by more than 500% over the next few years. Why, the answer is in your pocket, mobile is the primary expected growth factor that is expected to push advertising to over 21 billion in the U.S. alone by 2018. That's right, mobile content marketing is at the core of this growth and marketers are just now figuring out the best structures for engineering outstanding content marketing for delivery to your phones and these are the advanced, bleeding edge, and responsible marketers that will be serving up incredible and valuable Native Ads to the "on the go" crowds across the globe.

I wrote extensively about this recently: The Resurgence of Native Advertising

banners
Back