The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Native Ads Mentor / Training

Naveen P

affiliate
Hello All,

I have been learning Native advertisement for some time. I have placed my first ad with Revcontent. However, I have not seen any conversion. I am looking for some mentorship in the areas as per below

1) Identifying the profitable campings to run.
2) How to get a huge list of performing widgets for a whitelist camping other than manually collecting them from spy tools like adpelxity.
3) How not to have bot clicks if running a blacklist campaign

My target to hit $250 profit per day and willing to invest time and resources.

Please advise.

Revcontent is good as a network, you just have to do things right dude, you could really get straight to the points you mentioned above there, by merging a spy-tool like Admobispy or even adplexity that you mentioned up there to your campaign to help you out with managing this campaign right! Good luck on this.

Revcontent is good as a network, you just have to do things right dude, you could really get straight to the points you mentioned above there, by merging a spy-tool like Admobispy or even adplexity that you mentioned up there to your campaign to help you out with managing this campaign right! Good luck on this.

Thanks Patrick...But I want to connect with someone like you to get guidance and assistance over a skype call.
Would you be in a position to help and of course willing to pay for your support and guidance.

Thanks Patrick...But I want to connect with someone like you to get guidance and assistance over a skype call.
Would you be in a position to help and of course willing to pay for your support and guidance.
of course i will gladly if you need anything you need from me, so just go on, and ask whatever you think i could help for!

Hi
I'm watching this thread
How's it going?:)

Hello All,

I have been learning Native advertisement for some time. I have placed my first ad with Revcontent. However, I have not seen any conversion. I am looking for some mentorship in the areas as per below

1) Identifying the profitable campings to run.
2) How to get a huge list of performing widgets for a whitelist camping other than manually collecting them from spy tools like adpelxity.
3) How not to have bot clicks if running a blacklist campaign

My target to hit $250 profit per day and willing to invest time and resources.

Please advise.

Hi Naveen,

Join my live webinar (link in my signature). I will show you what verticals really work in native advertising at the moment.

MI
Back