The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Namecheap Vs Godaddy?(Honest Review)

threenerds2014

affiliate
I have been using Godaddy for the last year and they offer $12 for one domain and 1 year hosting. Seem like charming but for renewing option aren't. They'll charge $15 for renewing the domain. So what is your experience with this market?

I think Godaddy is better. GoDaddy is a really good fit for most people – especially anyone who wants a cheap domain upfront, and wants phone support. However, I think it should be apparent that if you are building a website for the long term – your best bet is to go grab a domain name from Namecheap.

I am with namecheap and I will recommend everyone to resister a domain and host the domain with namecheap. I have not used Go Daddy service.

I think Godaddy is better. GoDaddy is a really good fit for most people – especially anyone who wants a cheap domain upfront, and wants phone support. However, I think it should be apparent that if you are building a website for the long term – your best bet is to go grab a domain name from Namecheap.
I Agree With You

Some of the horror stories I have heard about web hosting are related to Go Daddy. Th only benefits if using Go daddy is having them as domain registrar.They offer domain name for cheap price.

Go Daddy has aggressive marketing strategy.Currently they are offering domain for 99 cents and well functioning website for $12 a year. However, many people say Go Daddy's offers are craps.

I'm currently hosting multiple sites with GoDaddy and based on the customer service over the last 24 hours I will not be using them again.

It's so far taken 48 hours which is still increasing to get an admin to clear out my sites database log file which I can't access because as it's full no one can query the database so my site is sat there losing money

I just found out that Namecheap has best hosting packages, but domain registration costs more on Namecheap. Go daddy offers domain registration in value price,however, its hosting package is expensive compared to namecheap. The first year hosting on namecheap is cheap, but second year on wards you will have to pay 4 times more.

I just found out that Namecheap has best hosting packages, but domain registration costs more on Namecheap. Go daddy offers domain registration in value price,however, its hosting package is expensive compared to namecheap. The first year hosting on namecheap is cheap, but second year on wards you will have to pay 4 times more.
This is the horrible story then. Who want to pay such kind of extra bucks after one year.

i think that good is very good and provide best service right now i am goddady hosting pack and i have no issue with it just go for only goddady

MI
Back