The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

MyCouponBonaza

MyCouponBonanza

affiliate
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to spend a minute introducing myself. I have been an advertiser in the CPA arena for over 12 years but finally jumping into the Affiliate side as I am tired of shipping, inventory and all the other fun stuff that comes with selling products. I have had some success with my coupon site but I am looking to get into media buys and landing pages.

I am currently having problems with my landing page click through. I am getting plenty of clicks from my ad but I am unsure if the visitor is actually getting to my lander because I am not seeing any click through data.

I am new to using Voluum as my tracking system and went with them because I didnt want to spend $400 on cake every month.

I look forward to meeting and working with everyone.

Thank you,
Jason
MyCouponBonanza
Coupon Bonanza

Hello Everyone

Hi @MyCouponBonanza , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to see you here with us.

Just wanted to spend a minute introducing myself. I have been an advertiser in the CPA arena for over 12 years but finally jumping into the Affiliate side as I am tired of shipping, inventory and all the other fun stuff that comes with selling products.

Many have made the switch. I expect you will find that a great deal of your current skills from the past many years will easily migrate into your new endeavors.

I have had some success with my coupon site but I am looking to get into media buys and landing pages.

Media buying is a skillful means by which to generate a great ROI. I expect your learning & earning curves will be eventful for you.

I am currently having problems with my landing page click through. I am getting plenty of clicks from my ad but I am unsure if the visitor is actually getting to my lander because I am not seeing any click through data.

I the lander for a CPA offer or is it to your current site?

I am new to using Voluum as my tracking system and went with them because I didnt want to spend $400 on cake every month.

If you jump in on the Tracking and Optimization forum, I'll bet you can glean plenty of good advice for this. Also, Voluum is represented here in the community, hopefully @voluum will jump in and help you with any issues. Loads of members ar using Voluum.

I look forward to meeting and working with everyone.

We're looking forward to seeing you around the community!

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

We have a new contest we are starting we want to tell you about. As you browse the forum to learn, we have a Resources forum. Each month we will pick 5 new random reviews on the different companies listed in there and give them a free AffiliateFix t-shirt. The reviews will be written by our posters. So we encourage you to take part for a chance to win.

Why not post your web page in either of these two forums? Signature is fine, but you will get even more exposure in these two forums:

Business Centre | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Buy, Sell or Trade | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Last edited:
MI
Back