The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

My Website Position is not improved in google why?

Satya123

affiliate
Hi Friends. This is my website digitalvaaradhi.com . From last 2 months i did both seo and smo. but my website position is not improved. why? Please anlayze my website and give the suggestions.

Hi Friends. This is my website digitalvaaradhi.com . From last 2 months i did both seo and smo. but my website position is not improved. why? Please anlayze my website and give the suggestions.
Looks like you are on local bushiness but you choose global keywords to rank. Use local long tail keywords first.

It can take a while for your website to rank in search engines and all that depends on numerous factors. But as Ninja Marketer suggests to get faster results it's always better to focus on getting better rankings for long tail keywords then afterwards work on trying to get better rankings for keywords with slightly higher search volumes. And keep working your way up . . .

Can you explain what SEO and SMO you did?

1. Profile pages would not help
2. non-niche backlinks won't help either

There are tens of things sold out there which won't work..

Only and Only niche related back-links would work if done right way.

If you are doing right SEO, you should see the results within a few days in Google Search Analytics.

2 months is nothing, you have to wait for the real progress, it might take up to 6 months depending on how and what platforms you are using for SEO.

It takes at least 3 months for SEO and ranks to increase. Write original posts, maybe consider starting a blog, connect with others bloggers and give it a time.

Google takes time to update its search index, sometimes even six months. You will have to use keywords specific to your website and content. Get backlink from reputed source.

Use unique content and i will suggest you to start blog on it. It will improve your visibility on search engine. First increase visibility of your website and blog is best for it.

Hmmm...here are my suggestions:

1. Promotion. Have you tried promoting your site in social media? This can certainly drive lots of traffic in your site. You just need to create a page for your site and constantly update it when you have new content. Although you have used SMO, have you tried all ways to promote your site? Are you consistent with it as well?

2. SEO techniques. You mentioned that you use SEO, but have you utilised all possible white hat methods? Have you made your content keyword dense? Have you used tags for your articles? Have you made relevant content? Have you used softwares to help you think of relevant keywords?

3. Testimonials section. Have you thought about adding a section for testimonials in your site? That usually helps other potential customers see that your site is legit and real.

Good luck!

Try to focus on local keywords primary instead of using global keywords.
Add blog to website and update it frequently so that google can find out fresh content on the website
As you have local schema,you must add local schema and social schema to the website.
You can also create some landing pages which have higher search volume at local level with medium or low competition.

I agree with the user above who bring up the niche is key, because when it comes to traffic these are the constant sources. Knowing your target audience is probably the most important part of running a site, and it should always be the focus of your decision making, in my opinion.

MI
Back