The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

my way for 2000$ minimum monthly!!

Patrick3333

Hey guys, i have been flying all over the forum since some months ago now, to gain all the necessaries skills to help me making money also online! By this way, i tried to gain some inspiration by reading many threads around here, success stories and reviews to keep me motivate enough to start something. Today after some advice that i got here from pros, i decided to go for mobile, cause everybody just told me it's the easier and cheaper way for me to generate some cash, and i hope i'll be able to make that money soon!!
sorry for bothering you that much, let me go straight to the point:

vertical: game install, for mobile devices
Budget: 350$ for everything money that i could adjust as soon as i generate more money!
tools: Tracker: voluum, spytool: ADMobiSpy ( i will get the subscription cause the service is cheap, and regarding my low budget).
for the other features, as landing page, traffic source, banners, i will use the services of my spytool to help me choosing all this, and also running my test!!
Time: at least 3 hours everyday, cause i have another full time job!
Goals: make not less than 2000$ monthly before the next 6 months, and why not even 5k$ :D.
i'm still looking if there is not something i'm forgetting on this, and will be grateful if some pros out there can help me checking if i need to correct something?:)
if not, i'll start it very soon, and hope to share with you all the progression of this campaign, that i hope will be awesome Thanks!!

Good luck man!
Seems like you cover it all.

Try to focus your budget on the marketing- more exposure will probably get you more results.
Just invest some time on investigating and finding the right audience for your niche!

Hey guys, i have been flying all over the forum since some months ago now, to gain all the necessaries skills to help me making money also online! By this way, i tried to gain some inspiration by reading many threads around here, success stories and reviews to keep me motivate enough to start something. Today after some advice that i got here from pros, i decided to go for mobile, cause everybody just told me it's the easier and cheaper way for me to generate some cash, and i hope i'll be able to make that money soon!!
sorry for bothering you that much, let me go straight to the point:

vertical: game install, for mobile devices
Budget: 350$ for everything money that i could adjust as soon as i generate more money!
tools: Tracker: voluum, spytool: ADMobiSpy ( i will get the subscription cause the service is cheap, and regarding my low budget).
for the other features, as landing page, traffic source, banners, i will use the services of my spytool to help me choosing all this, and also running my test!!
Time: at least 3 hours everyday, cause i have another full time job!
Goals: make not less than 2000$ monthly before the next 6 months, and why not even 5k$ :D.
i'm still looking if there is not something i'm forgetting on this, and will be grateful if some pros out there can help me checking if i need to correct something?:)
if not, i'll start it very soon, and hope to share with you all the progression of this campaign, that i hope will be awesome Thanks!!
Please how did you get the spytool and tracker

banners
Back