The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Udemy course 100% OFF on Facebook Retargeting: Learn Top Strategies for more profits!Limited Time

Filmosophist

affiliate
Hey guys,

I’ve spent the past month building a retargeting course that many internet marketers have to follow in their websites in order to get cheap advertising traffic. While I eventually want to offer this to the world, I wanted to offer it to the AffiliateFix community first! And most importantly of all, I wanted to offer it to the whole AffiliateFix community for FREE!

Eventually it will cost $97 but once you enter the promo code below, it will be free for life. Here is a link to the course with a 100% discount code embedded.

Facebook Retargeting: Learn Top Strategies for More Profits!

This course was created with the goal of reducing advertising costs and makes you earn more using FB ads. There are no weird tricks. Just time tested tactics and strategies that work.

What the course offers: With 1 hour of video content, this course promises to teach you the necessary skills to create great retargeting ads, improving your advertising skills and learn some important things that will save you money from ads.

At the end of my course, you will be able to:
  • Understand the power of retargeting and implement advanced must have strategies that all the big dogs are using!
  • Avoid to retarget the wrong way and do retargeting the right way by retargeting people who really interested to your business using a piece of javascript code created by our team!
  • Increase conversions at a much cheaper Facebook advertising cost and dramatically boost sales by following your visitors all over the web.
  • Retarget ANYTHING in the Facebook newsfeed, from t-shirts, to biz-opps, to real estate!
  • The combination of retargeting and marketing which is one of the biggest strategy in 2014, and it's going to be an even bigger strategy in 2015 & 2016.
  • Reverse engineer winning Retargeting Facebook ads for proven results
  • How to use retargeting ads to get much cheaper, laser targeted, high converting ads set up on autopilot!
  • Build the perfect Retargeting Ad.
  • Watch a powerful case study on how I increased sales in 2 weeks using Retargeting Facebook ads!
  • How to add a retargeting pixel (from any retargeting network) to ANY of your tracking links whether you own the website it points to or not.

Special to Affiliatefix: If you haven’t already click the link at the top to get the course for free, click here:

Facebook Retargeting: Learn Top Strategies for More Profits!

The free coupon code will be valid for the first 30 enrollments. So make sure you sign up and please feel free to share with your friends!

Feedback/Questions: If you have any feedback or questions, I’d love to hear! Just leave a comment on the thread.

Last edited:
Seems like a basic FB retargeting course. I'm sure there's nothing new from what you find on other blogs for free. I could probably create a similar or better course, if only my english was better (spoken, because my accent sux :) )

Question - how can we add a burn pixel our RT campaign?

Once somebody has converted, how do we removed them, from our re targeted audience? That way, they don't keep seeing our ads, after they've converted

I really like those Udemy courses, they are well explained !! it costs a lot but here it's for free that's why I love this forum, I bookmarked this thread also I'm sure I'll need it in my facebook niches ...

banners
Back