The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My presentation on this forum and The Dojo!

Cyph3r

affiliate
Hi all, It's a pleasure for my be part of this forum and The Dojo. I only want present myself:

In first place, sorry for my English. I'm from Spain and I don't control the English language perfectly.

I'm a PHP programmer from a few years (5-6 years), and my skills are that I can do almost anything with HTML, CSS, Javascript and PHP from zero and I have to many knowledges of sysadmin, servers, linux, networks and other things. But now I want earn money with CPA and learn all about that world to complement my knowledges and continue advancing.

I'm subscribed in The Dojo (since today haha).

This is all for now!, Regards for all and thanks for this wonderfull site :)

Hi all, It's a pleasure for my be part of this forum and The Dojo. I only want present myself:

Hi @Cyph3r and welcome to the AffiliateFix and the Dojo! Thanks for joining us. :ninja:

In first place, sorry for my English. I'm from Spain and I don't control the English language perfectly.

That's okay, it's my native language and I screw it up often.

I'm a PHP programmer from a few years (5-6 years), and my skills are that I can do almost anything with HTML, CSS, Javascript and PHP from zero and I have to many knowledges of sysadmin, servers, linux, networks and other things. But now I want earn money with CPA and learn all about that world to complement my knowledges and continue advancing.

Well I am certain you will find use of your skills in this industry.

Do you know what area of marketing you plan to start with?

T J

Hi @Cyph3r and welcome to the AffiliateFix and the Dojo! Thanks for joining us. :ninja:

That's okay, it's my native language and I screw it up often.

Well I am certain you will find use of your skills in this industry.

Do you know what area of marketing you plan to start with?

T J

Hi @tjtutor, I'm thinking start by mobile apps, online games (SOI) or dating (SOI too).

· For the mobile apps I think that one of the best ways is Startapp as paid traffic source.
· Online games maybe in fanpages using the William Souza method from The Dojo (facebook section).
· Dating with PPV traffic source.

In this moment I'm waiting for Peerfly and Mundomedia approval, both seems good affiliate networks for me.

I would appreciate your coments:

· Any good paid traffic source that you can recomend me?, I have an account in popads, popcash, plugrush, trafficjunky, greenpointads, startapp and similars.
· Some guides/methods from The Dojo that I should read before than others?
· Some "offer verticals" newbie friendly?

Moreover, I'm using Voluum to track my campaigns (well, my first campaigns).

My last question... Which is the average of necesary money to get the first profitable campaign for a newbie?, I don't have fear with all of this because I understand that this is a trade and is needed a investment, but neither I have infinite money haha.

Thanks for all! :)

Last edited:
Hi @tjtutor, I'm thinking start by mobile apps, online games (SOI) or dating (SOI too).

· For the mobile apps I think that one of the best ways is Startapp as paid traffic source.
· Online games maybe in fanpages using the William Souza method from The Dojo (facebook section).
· Dating with PPV traffic source.

In this moment I'm waiting for Peerfly and Mundomedia approval, both seems good affiliate networks for me.

This is all good. You are developing a plan.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember, your first plan must be carried out to the end. Become a master with one tracker, one vertical, and one traffic source before moving into additional areas and tools. It should take a couple of months at most to master these three elements.

This is a data driven business, therefore, your tracker must become your best friend.

· Any good paid traffic source that you can recomend me?, I have an account in popads, popcash, plugrush, trafficjunky, greenpointads, startapp and similars.
· Some guides/methods from The Dojo that I should read before than others?
· Some "offer verticals" newbie friendly?

All of these traffic sources work, you have to decide if they are right for you.

There are an incredible number of conversations and case studies in and out of the Dojo. I recommend reading as many as you can.

Verticals are subject to your marketing geo's and strategies.

All three of these are very subjective. I can tell you what worked for me when I did dating some time back, but if I recommended it to you and i didn't work for you the way it did for me, well then, you may be discouraged.

If you look carefully at the mobile discussions and the mobile contributions in the Dojo, you will have an abundance of examples along with great data that will allow for you to make your own decision as to where to start. Approaching it like this will give you more confidence, more personal investment in making it work, and a much greater sense of fulfillment.

I can say this with confidence, any of the big three verticals (relationships, health, money) are very big money maker niches. They are also very competitive. This is why most marketers recommend Newbies start with these three. Just remember that you must dig, or drill, down to the sub-niches when selecting the types of offers you want to promote.

Example: If you choose the relationship vertical and decide on the dating niche, drill down to promote niches that are specific to a sub-niche when possible. In dating, this could be dating for specific ethnic groups, or specific weight groups, or specific gender orientations, etc.

Moreover, I'm using Voluum to track my campaigns (well, my first campaigns).

Great tracker, well respected in this community.

Which is the average of necesary money to get the first profitable campaign for a newbie?

As much as you can! Just remember that budgeting out for several months minimum is very important. If you have a $3000 monthly budget for the next few months, that is a $100 a day budget. Depending on your network, you may be paid monthly for a while until you prove that you can convert offers and are sending quality traffic. Some mobile networks offer 15 day pay from the start, but many want to see how you perform first.

Plan
Schedule
Budget

Do not move forward with out these in place (IMO)!

T J

MI
Back