The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My personal story and How not to procastinate

Shanr02

What you are about to read is about some personal issues that has effected me. I am going to talk about some my personal stories and about how and why first attempt at making money online failed. It's quite long but its worth it. I promise!

My Personal Story:

This is embarrassing to admit and you guys would probably laugh and close this thread but bare with me. I have this really bad habit of thinking about this one girl all the time. She always pops into my thoughts. Thinking that she is the one who I will spend the rest of my life with but I don't even know her that well. She hardly even knows that I exist.

I woke up today and got news that she is in love with some other guy and they are going to get married. I thought hearing a news like this would destroy me. BUT THE OPPOSITE HAPPENED!

I feel free and I feel like now I have no choice but to take action talk to other girls and do bigger and better things! I feel AMAZING! I feel so motivated. I think she will look at me one day (maybe a few months from now) and think "I should have got with that guy". But I'm not going to go after her anymore. Im not even going to think about her anymore. Im not going to let my success and happiness be dependent on anyone else anymore.

So why am I telling you guys all these embarrassing stories about me?

I wanted to talk to you guys about taking ACTION. I couldn't get that girl because I didn't take any action. I was just sitting on my butt all day just hoping for the right moment to make a move. I kept thinking "Tomorrow". That "right moment" or "tomorrow" is NOT going to come! You have to create those "right" moments by taking action.

I know that many of you guys in this forum are probably just looking for a great guide, course or for some formula that will make you a lot of money. That doesn't exist! You need to take ACTION.

I know that many of you guys procrastinate. The way I stop myself from procrastinating is by telling myself "if I don't do it now, I would wish I did it now a week, month or year from now".

Many of you guys are scared of losing the money you invest. You probably will lose money but once you find a winner you will make 10x what you lost. Also you will learn a lot from losing money. You will learn WAY MORE from losing $200 - $300 on ads than spending it on some expensive course.

My business story:

My first ever attempt to make money online was with a blackhat method. The method was to pick a few Clickbank products and write a reviews about it on a website. Then comment on forums, write on comment sections of blogs, facebook groups, etc that relates to my niche with the link to the review and hope they buy it. The course said that I could make $100/day using this method. I wanted to try this method because I wanted a low upfront investment.

I bought a domain, host and did all my Clickbank product reviews and started posting links on other websites. Afer a few months this didn't work at all. I got zero sales after so many hours of commenting.

The biggest lesson I learnt from this is that free traffic is usually junk traffic (in my opinion). So I decided to take action and start paying for good quality traffic. I started a journey thread here about TeeSpring: [JOURNEY] to make $5000/month with TeeSpring | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix I cover everything I'm doing in detail. All my failures and successes. This is my second attempt at making money online and I am learning a lot. Feel free to ask me any questions on this thread. Also some encouragement would help

So to conclude this is the new me! Its what I was born to be! Today is the first day of my life! HERE WE GO! I really hope this post has helped you guys! Post some of your failures, weaknesses, fear, successes below. I would love to hear from you guys.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!
Your story is so motivating and this 'embarassing' part about your love (which I don't think is embarassing) is a good example showing that everything is in your power and only you can make your dreams come true.

And the fact you didn't give up after the first failure deserves a respect.
I would like to clarify, after you decided to pay for a traffic, have you stopped using free methods such as commenting on forums, blogs, facebook groups etc.?

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!
Your story is so motivating and this 'embarassing' part about your love (which I don't think is embarassing) is a good example showing that everything is in your power and only you can make your dreams come true.

And the fact you didn't give up after the first failure deserves a respect.
I would like to clarify, after you decided to pay for a traffic, have you stopped using free methods such as commenting on forums, blogs, facebook groups etc.?
Thank you! Yes I'm done with free traffic. Only type of free traffic that is good is with email marketing or Facebook fan pages

That was brave of you to bare your soul publicly.

Not sure that was black hat but it doesn't matter. The important thing is that you feel wonderful, free and motivated!

Go get 'em!

Awesome buddy, thanks for sharing your story with us. I am keeping a close eye on your journey thread. I am sure you will start banking hard real soon.

Regards
IndeXer

Another way to look at it is that it wasn't your fate to be with her. Your fate led you down a different path, and you never know...this path may lead you to find success and maybe another woman who could be more amazing than the first!

What you are about to read is about some personal issues that has effected me. I am going to talk about some my personal stories and about how and why first attempt at making money online failed. It's quite long but its worth it. I promise!

My Personal Story:

This is embarrassing to admit and you guys would probably laugh and close this thread but bare with me. I have this really bad habit of thinking about this one girl all the time. She always pops into my thoughts. Thinking that she is the one who I will spend the rest of my life with but I don't even know her that well. She hardly even knows that I exist.

I woke up today and got news that she is in love with some other guy and they are going to get married. I thought hearing a news like this would destroy me. BUT THE OPPOSITE HAPPENED!

I feel free and I feel like now I have no choice but to take action talk to other girls and do bigger and better things! I feel AMAZING! I feel so motivated. I think she will look at me one day (maybe a few months from now) and think "I should have got with that guy". But I'm not going to go after her anymore. Im not even going to think about her anymore. Im not going to let my success and happiness be dependent on anyone else anymore.

So why am I telling you guys all these embarrassing stories about me?

I wanted to talk to you guys about taking ACTION. I couldn't get that girl because I didn't take any action. I was just sitting on my butt all day just hoping for the right moment to make a move. I kept thinking "Tomorrow". That "right moment" or "tomorrow" is NOT going to come! You have to create those "right" moments by taking action.

I know that many of you guys in this forum are probably just looking for a great guide, course or for some formula that will make you a lot of money. That doesn't exist! You need to take ACTION.

I know that many of you guys procrastinate. The way I stop myself from procrastinating is by telling myself "if I don't do it now, I would wish I did it now a week, month or year from now".

Many of you guys are scared of losing the money you invest. You probably will lose money but once you find a winner you will make 10x what you lost. Also you will learn a lot from losing money. You will learn WAY MORE from losing $200 - $300 on ads than spending it on some expensive course.

My business story:

My first ever attempt to make money online was with a blackhat method. The method was to pick a few Clickbank products and write a reviews about it on a website. Then comment on forums, write on comment sections of blogs, facebook groups, etc that relates to my niche with the link to the review and hope they buy it. The course said that I could make $100/day using this method. I wanted to try this method because I wanted a low upfront investment.

I bought a domain, host and did all my Clickbank product reviews and started posting links on other websites. Afer a few months this didn't work at all. I got zero sales after so many hours of commenting.

The biggest lesson I learnt from this is that free traffic is usually junk traffic (in my opinion). So I decided to take action and start paying for good quality traffic. I started a journey thread here about TeeSpring: [JOURNEY] to make $5000/month with TeeSpring | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix I cover everything I'm doing in detail. All my failures and successes. This is my second attempt at making money online and I am learning a lot. Feel free to ask me any questions on this thread. Also some encouragement would help

So to conclude this is the new me! Its what I was born to be! Today is the first day of my life! HERE WE GO! I really hope this post has helped you guys! Post some of your failures, weaknesses, fear, successes below. I would love to hear from you guys.

Hey thanks for posting this. I think i started to learn about CPA since October last year but only managed to launch a few campaigns. The main reason for this is FEAR. I also bought many courses and most of them turned out to be crappy and didn't bring any good results at all.

You mentioned about taking action, and learn from the results. I know Affiliate Fix have all the things I needed to be successful in CPA.

Time to take some ACTIONS!

MI
Back