The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My optimistic journey to $99/day in mobile

O

optimist

Hello, my name is Alex and I started my mobile journey ~month ago. I'm going to fight to the end ($99/day) and not give up, haha.
I'll update this thread with my success/failures to analyze my results.
And I'm sorry, English is not my native language.

Offer #1:

CPI utility app.
All GEOs.
Payout: $0.25.
Traffic source: ZP

Started with all-GEO low-payout offer because ZP has some cheap international traffic.
Created multi-language LP and started multi-geo campaign in ZP.

Here is the result for 2 days:
h_1409558351_7779596_d12e655e80.png

The first obvious thing: I'm not getting enough volume.
I think the reason is multi-geo campaign and low-bidding.
I've splitted 2 most converting countries in separate campaigns with higher bid and added 1 new country for test.

Waiting for approve. I hope I'll get more volume with the same CTR&CR = more money :)

By the way, I'm choosing some CPS offer with higher payout ($1-$3) to make my work more serious (and harder too).

Thank you for your attention, I'll update my thread with any news.

Result for today:
h_1409588471_9467851_0620de7580.png

Got real volume only for PH (also I did not stop my multi-geo campaign). ROI was jumping from red to green all day long. At this point it is more or less stable and green.

So, my profit for today: ~$5. The profit is small, but it is my personal record :)

My plan:
1. Keep PH running
2. Try to optimize my LP
3. Get volume in other countries.

Great start :)
Track from which countries is your traffic and conversions coming and focus on them later if possible with separated campaigns.

How did you choose your bid for global RON traffic?

Great start :)
Track from which countries is your traffic and conversions coming and focus on them later if possible with separated campaigns.

How did you choose your bid for global RON traffic?
Thank you.
I've finally divided my multi-geo campaign to separate ones and paused it.
So, now I have 7 RON campaigns and I'm making LP for Taiwan now. I'm bidding average or higher bids for these campaigns to get some volume.

For my multi-geo campaign I just picked $0.005 bid. It is high for Ukraine f.e., but low for PH. It was not effective.
So, now I have everything in separate campaigns and I can control everything.

Btw, today's profit is $7.5 (it's 23:14 in my country now).
Hope my separate campaigns will give me more volume tomorrow.

No records this day. ~$2 profit yesterday.
And now my offer has to be paused (stopped by advertiser). Maybe I'll return to it later.

Final statistic for this offer (last 5 days):
Cost: $51.71
Revenue: $62.49
ROI: 20.85%

It was good training, so now I'm going to start with bigger offers.

Offer #2:
MY - Sweepstake
Payout - $2.7
Traffic source: ZP, Mobicow and Decisive (later)
Waiting for approve.

Good bid for MY at ZP is ~0.03. So, to keep my campaign in green I must create LP with CTR >= 20% and get offer CR ~6%.
Is it possible for sweepstakes? I think no, but I'll try to gain experience.

Hey op nice journey. Subscribed.
BTW i am planning to start mobile marketing, so wondering which network you are running your offer?
I have applied to yeahmobi but they have declined, saying that i need to generate 1k$ with other mobile network before they approve me.

Wow nice. It took me 4 months before i hit my first +100 profit day. One thing i learned is that once your roi is steady green, you have to scale hard before the campaign dies.

banners
Back