The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My New PPI and Instagram Journey to 30$/day

aminems

affiliate
Hey Guys, (sorry for my bad english)

My Name Is Amine ( not Anime ^_^ ), i'm 22 years old and i'm in IM maybe 3 years Now but never take the real action, creating a lot of blog and social media acc (facebook, twitter, youtube and instagram) is the only what i do but 0 profit cause i only create them and never take action, maybe i have read all IM methods in the forum and other place but the biiiiiiigg problem its to staying watching people making money and me nothing.

I have using Jvzoo as an afflialiate and i have make 500$ from it but the method is dead, so i have using Fiverr and Seocleck the last years and getting 400$ from them selling gigs but the method is dead, so now i really hate what I do cause in the realitty i'm doing nothing.

I'm here to start a new journey with PPI and Instagram, my goals is to make 30$/day, i have starting this method 2 month ago and i have make 13$ from it cause you know just watching and never working, but now i wanna really do it and make some money from it.

My Setup:

- Ipage hosting to host my landing page
- 1 Landing Page that i have create
- 40 ig acc (+3 month old - i create them my self and also i sell them)
- Bot : i will use Gramdominator
- My Laptop
- 10 Semi Dedicated proxy that i will buy for 10$ (i'm gonna use 4 acc per proxy)
- Maybe I'm gonna use mention cause i'm able to do 6k mention per day now

Goals:
  • Get $1/Day - Done -
  • Get $5/Day - Done -
  • Get $10/Day - Done -
  • Get $20/Day
  • Get $30/Day

I will update this thread every day ( if i can ) to tell what hapen in this journey

Awesome! I never used Gramdominator, hope you do great. You will achieve yours goals very soon!

Watching...

Update 1 :

Hey Guys this is my first update in this thread, so yesterday i have testing a new target but it look like its not so fine so i will test another one and i hope that it will go fine for me.

what i have did is following more than 6000 user using my 40 acc but i will follow more today to see what will hapen

Capture.PNG

I will say tat you have choosen the right path. Everything always begin with you planning. Without planning, you will for sure not know what you are required to do. I now know that you are focussed and you will be able to work towards achieving the milestone. Be focused and determined to make this a realization so that you avoid going back to where you have always been. Please keep sending the updates so that we can grow together, it is always the best motivation practise you can do.

Update 2 :

Second update and great result.

so guys what i have do is coming back to my best targeted and following more than 8000 user and gitting 9.56$ so this is a big day for me now i will gonna reach my next goal and this goal is 20$ so i neeed your motivation guys ;)

Capture.PNG

MI
Back