The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My name is Csaba, I live in the US and I am new to affiliate marketing

Csaba

affiliate
Hi

I joined Max Bounty and I was messing with pop ads traffic and a survey offer. I never done this before and I see there is so much to learn. I got Anstrex for a spy tool and I also purchased VPN hosting for my landing pages. I need a good tracker and a lot of spare time to learn how to get profitable. The reason I want to start with pop traffic because I heard that's the most newbie friendly way to get to know this business.
I have a full time job right now so I am a bit short on time. I am looking forward to start a real campaign that makes me some profit. I might ask some newbie questions. I am glad to be the part of this forum. Thank you

Hi, Csaba and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I need a good tracker

We have a number of tracking vendors in our Resources section that you can check out.

Have you had a chance to out the PPV forum yet? Lots of advice about running pops there.

Also, if you're new to the industry, it wouldn't hurt to make sure that you're up on industry terminology and typical newbie pitfalls and questions.

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Csaba! :)

thumbsup.png
Welcome.
___________^

welcome to the forum
you can find all the necessary info you need to start here
i think you'v done the right thing by taking action even though you still don't understand how things go's, but it's the way to learn things.
pop is a good way to learn basic things but i don't recommend it, for long term it's better to go with fb,adwrod or native...
but stay away from mobile display they need a big budget + a lot of experience
good luck

Hi Csaba, is good to have you here.

I hope I will be able to help you some day. You are up to a good start.

I see that you have bought Anstrex, as a spy tool. I am thinking about using it myself.

Can you tell me if you have use it and how it works? Also, I want to know if Anstrex has 30 or 15 countries covered. On their webpage, there is an information updated for 30 countries, but when you look at subscribing plans there are only 15, for the most expensive plan. I contacted them on the site, but they haven't answered to my email.

Thanks.

MI
Back