The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My name is Benjamin.... and I'm a Techaholic

xy7benjamin

Hi everyone. I am a newbie in the affiliate marketing game. I am an affiliate manager over at XY7.com. I have always been really into all things "technical" since I was wee lad. I speak fluent computer terminology and enjoy long walks with my laptop. :p As you can tell, I have a good sense of humor.

But in all seriousness, The last couple months, my brain has been in overdrive. I have read almost every piece of information I have come across that has to do with affiliate marketing. I say almost because, I haven't read everything that 5 star affiliate programs has to offer. :) I look forward to many long nights and early mornings reading and posting on 5 star. Thanks for your support in advance. :D

Welcome to 5 Star, Benjamin.

As you know, we have a few people from your organization who are also 5 Star members. It is good to have you as well.

It helps to have a good sense of humor. Glad you displayed some of it.

If you keep your promise, we will be seeing a lot of each other around here at 5 Star. I am around here many long nights and early mornings participating in some of the discussions, working behind the scene helping members with problems and fighting some of the bad guys that most communities need to deal with.

It looks as if you are enjoying yourself as a 5 Star member. Keep reading and don't hesitate to do some posting whenever you have a question or when you can answer questions.

banners
Back