The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

My Little Secret Plan with Twitter

bigcat1967

In my early days of web designing (and before I heard of SEO) - I had a site that had nothing but audio of me pranking telemarketers and also funny videos. Since I didn't know how to drive traffic to my site - I gave up but it did lead me to SEO - so I'm glad I failed at my video site.

Now I have four clients and two more are knocking at my door. I'm doing pretty good at my new found passion of SEO - but I've been playing around with Twitter lately. I'm socializing and following ppl and they are following me back. Having a little fun with it. I do tweet articles that are written by other ppl and I never talk about my client's site that much.

I've been thinking though, since I know where to find these funny videos - why not tweet them and say - here's a funny vid about [subject] - that way it's to really break the ice and gain people's trust. Tweet often about these funny videos and basically become known as the funny guy in my group. Then every now and then - when I want to talk about an article I written that has a link going to my client's site - tweet about that. I think since the trust factor would be there and my followers are targeted for my client(s) - I think they would be more apt to click on the link that I give them.

Haven't tried this out yet - but it's about your followers trusting you. What do you guys think?

Oops! Your Little Secret Plan with Twitter is not a Secret Any More! :p

Teasing! I think it sounds like a great plan. One way to bond with people and get them to want to read you is to entertain them.

MI
Back