The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My little Intro

SuitGuy

affiliate
Over the last few years, I started from the absolute bottom, from less than $3 in my account, with that $3 and some very long work days and nights, I turned that $3 to $20, that $20 to $50, and so-on-so-on, on this current day, I own roughly 20 websites split between two registrars, something that I could've only ever imagined when I had just started my on-line ventures. Up to this day, I certify myself as a Web-Master and Mechanic, two fields not very alike but two fields that require intensive work, that's who I am.
I hope throughout the next few weeks to have some wonderful discussions with you all.

Over the last few years, I started from the absolute bottom, from less than $3 in my account, with that $3 and some very long work days and nights, I turned that $3 to $20, that $20 to $50, and so-on-so-on, on this current day, I own roughly 20 websites split between two registrars, something that I could've only ever imagined when I had just started my on-line ventures. Up to this day, I certify myself as a Web-Master and Mechanic, two fields not very alike but two fields that require intensive work, that's who I am.
I hope throughout the next few weeks to have some wonderful discussions with you all.

Awesomeness @SuitGuy ! Welcome to WebsieFix! It's great to have you join us here.

Always great to have another with us that knows that the road to success with this industry is all about dedication and a willingness to put in the time and effort.

Be sure to check out our other Fix Forums..

T J

Welcome! Good for you. People don't know what they are capable of until they try.

Webmaster? We look forward to your interaction.

banners
Back