The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

My lesson after failing few campaigns

Tran Van Toan

affiliate
I've read about affiliate years ago but actually just take action last month because since my lovely son came to our life I feel quite bored in my 9 to 5 work and don't want to live far away from my family. I want to find a new way to make money from my home.

My first campaigns targeted about PIN submit and Sweepstakes offers (hight payout) with popup and popupunder traffic because there were Some thoughts came to my head:

- High payout offers and sending lot of clicks with cheap price means I can get profit quickly. I was so excited when with just about $0.002 per click I can got to first place in bidding queue. haha
- I was thinking: If we can just put link of offers directly to campaign's URL why should we create a landing page. Without our landing page 100 clicks equals to 100 users viewed offer landing page. If we link to our Landing Page first, maybe just half of these users continue clicking to see offer landing page that mean we lost 50% traffic we bought from network :)

But I was surprised and disappointed when the campaigns end. I got thousand clicks but NO conversion. It proved that my thoughts are completely wrong and maybe pop traffic is not easy to get profit for newbie. I need to find better ways.

That's what I want to share with newbies who just started with affiliate marketing like me. Any lessons, suggestion, sharing from experiences members are VERY VERY welcome and valueable to me!

hello @Tran Van Toan .
with PPV always try to use landing pages most of times .
the lp get the user to interact with the offer and take the action .
what cpa network are you using to promote sweepstakes pin submit offer ? .

maybe run an other campaign , start a journey with screenshots in this section :)
members will help you with suggestions

I've read about affiliate years ago but actually just take action last month because since my lovely son came to our life I feel quite bored in my 9 to 5 work and don't want to live far away from my family. I want to find a new way to make money from my home.

My first campaigns targeted about PIN submit and Sweepstakes offers (hight payout) with popup and popupunder traffic because there were Some thoughts came to my head:

- High payout offers and sending lot of clicks with cheap price means I can get profit quickly. I was so excited when with just about $0.002 per click I can got to first place in bidding queue. haha
- I was thinking: If we can just put link of offers directly to campaign's URL why should we create a landing page. Without our landing page 100 clicks equals to 100 users viewed offer landing page. If we link to our Landing Page first, maybe just half of these users continue clicking to see offer landing page that mean we lost 50% traffic we bought from network :)

But I was surprised and disappointed when the campaigns end. I got thousand clicks but NO conversion. It proved that my thoughts are completely wrong and maybe pop traffic is not easy to get profit for newbie. I need to find better ways.

That's what I want to share with newbies who just started with affiliate marketing like me. Any lessons, suggestion, sharing from experiences members are VERY VERY welcome and valueable to me!
If you think affiliate marketing is a "click the send traffic button to get rich overnight" , then you are really wrong.

Welcome and good luck, take a look at others success and try get some lesson from them.

[Thread Moved]

banners
Back