The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My journey to making $100k per month from passive income

Hey,

I hope your day has been amazing. Have you ever wondered what it'd be like making $100k per month from passive income? The concept is simple, and everyone can do it. You can do it too! Only need to:
  • Work both hard and smart
  • Be disciplined
  • Use the right tactics
  • Rinse and repeat
Actually, I always question when people said about making passive income before, but all changed when I figured out exactly how to successfully make $$$ with a reseller program. Oh FYI, I joined AppSally reseller program after being recommended by my friend. The reasons I choose them are because of the variety of marketing services offered from platforms that I familiar with to platforms that I never heard of before. Also, of course, due to low startup investment!

Here's what I already did:
  1. Purchase $1,000 of AppSally reseller credits
  2. Integrate via AppSally API

Now, everything is set up and working correctly, it's time to scale up the marketing. I follow the suggestion from the internet that is to promote on social media regularly. So, I used my accounts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to spread the words. What I did was first, follow targeted accounts that I think have my target audience, interacting with them, post my content in a consistent schedule. After about half a month, I start to see some sales coming in. Currently, this is my current progress ($2k+ revenue):

ookYBfB.png

[2nd update]

Hi, we meet again

Today is my second update and I will share a plan that has in mind to help me achieve my goals. I have 4 plans in my mind to help me earn more, but still figure out what can I do best here. If you guys have any idea or suggestion, please and please share with me.

My plan is:
  • Run Facebook Ads which I already did
  • Start an email marketing campaign
  • Use content marketing
  • Promote on YouTube
As I said earlier I already run the Facebook Ads. What I already did was:
  1. Run a campaign for page likes, click to the landing page (my website), & boosted post.
  2. Aim to increase awareness and reach.
  3. Choose my target audience.
  4. Set budget ($5 per day for each campaign).
  5. Create the ads!
That's it for today, if you guys have any suggestion or opinions to help me, do reply here. See you again on my next update.

[3rd update]

Hi guys,

Phew, it's been so long since my last update. It's a tough situation for me moreover during this pandemic. Can't believe I'm doing well so far. Today I want to update my progress of doing Facebook Ads. You still remember that I run a campaign for page likes, click to the landing page which is my website, and boosted post? This is my result for Facebook Ads:

15IbGN2.png

As you can see, the cost of:
  • Page Likes – $0.57 per like
  • Clicks to the website – $4.01 per click
  • Boosted post – $6.35 per additional 1,000 people reached
Based on that, specifically, this is how much I receive for $5 per day:
  • Page Likes – 9 likes per day
  • Clicks to the website – 1 per day
  • Boosted post – 787 new people reached
Strategies that I used on Facebook Ads is creating ads that are eye-grabbing and clickable. I always make sure the visual is clear and use colors that get people's attention. Also, I play with curiosity & emotion, and guess what? It's successfully bringing more clicks! Still, I think I need to improve my ads campaign though...hmm what should I improve :confused:

[4th update]

First, I want to thank those who DM me and share useful tips about the Facebook ads campaign. Based on my progress so far, I learned that:
  • Social proof is important even on ads campaign. More responses are coming from ads with comments and likes.
  • Also, I try other ads that incorporate customer reviews into the design of the ads.
For that, I used a service from Fiverr to design Facebook Ads at $5. So far, I get more traffic to the website and more people added packages to cart. Next, I would like to expand my strategy to get more sales via email marketing. I will start sending the newsletter to recurring customers and engage with them.

[5th update]

Good day,

Last time I did mention will start using email marketing to help me get more sales and what I already did was:
  • I used Mailchimp as my email marketing platform.
  • Choose the standard plan that recommends by Mailchimp (starting at $14.99 per month, up to 100,000 contacts)
When sending emails, I pay more attention to send personalized messages for example, I mention the customer name in the email. After that, use clear CTA with intriguing words that make customers click, and make sure all emails are mobile-friendly emails as many customers always use a phone to open the email. This one is very important – Use clickable subject email.

P.S. Test and find out the subject email that works for you because without clicked, all the useful content and your sell pitch will not be seen.

P.S. Test and find out the subject email that works for you because without clicked, all the useful content and your sell pitch will not be seen.

You are doing the right things
Very important to full test campaign before you send
  • Device type test (smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop pc, smart tv, game console --> playstation, xbox, nintendo wii, ebook reader, digital camera --> yes, its Nikon Coolpix S800C !!, some new cars --> Tesla web browser, BMW ConnectedDrive, Pioneer CarBrowser which is Opera mini, smart watches, smart glasses)
  • Browser test (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Samsung Internet, UC Browser, Opera, Edge Legacy, IE, Edge, Android, QQ Browser, Yandex Browser, 360 Safe Browser, Puffin, KaiOS, Coc Coc, Whale Browser, Mozilla, Chromium, Sogou Explorer, Sony PS4, Maxthon, IEMobile, Vivaldi)
  • All link test (affiliates ID, tracking, analytics)
  • Email client test (yahoo mail, hotmail (now outlook), gmail, outlook, aol, mail.com, icloud mail, zoho mail, proton mail, gmx mail, yandex mail, mozilla thunderbird)
@Graybeard maybe there is way to test all with some express tool?

• Device type test (smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop pc, smart tv, game console --> playstation, xbox, nintendo wii, ebook reader, digital camera --> yes, its Nikon Coolpix S800C !!, some new cars --> Tesla web browser, BMW ConnectedDrive, Pioneer CarBrowser which is Opera mini, smart watches, smart glasses)
  • Browser test (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Samsung Internet, UC Browser, Opera, Edge Legacy, IE, Edge, Android, QQ Browser, Yandex Browser, 360 Safe Browser, Puffin, KaiOS, Coc Coc, Whale Browser, Mozilla, Chromium, Sogou Explorer, Sony PS4, Maxthon, IEMobile, Vivaldi)
  • Email client test (yahoo mail, hotmail (now outlook), gmail, outlook, aol, mail.com, icloud mail, zoho mail, proton mail, gmx mail, yandex mail, mozilla thunderbird)
Thank you for sharing this. Really appreciate it.

[6th update]

Hello everyone,

Today, I'm a bit sad because my email campaign did not go as well as I expected. But is okay, I took that as a lesson. After about 2 weeks of doing this and the result wasn't what I aim for plus due to some problem that I will tell you later, I decided to change my email marketing platform. Before that, here are some of the results of my email marketing campaign:

tnsBZ5a.jpg

IppZOD4.jpg

What makes me decide to change the email marketing platform is I cannot afford the cost of Mailchimp as they charge users for unsubscribed contacts. Also, I discovered that actually, I can use Metorik engage newsletter which can be integrated with my WooCommerce store. That all for today, will update you next step soon.

You make it sound so simple, but I've been trying for two years. Instagram, Twitter, 6 different websites, no traffic. No sales.

Truthfully, it is all very simple in some regards. Building the skill set you require has a great deal to do with not just the offer, but the targeting, the copy, the professionalism of the lander, etc., etc.

Truthfully, it is all very simple in some regards. Building the skill set you require has a great deal to do with not just the offer, but the targeting, the copy, the professionalism of the lander, etc., etc.
Might be why I've been failing. Until I came on to this site, I was "taught" to make blogs and rely on google to rank you for your traffic. That didn't happen. I am going to find multiple routes of traffic, set up a sales funnel, email marketing, etc. I don't know how to research competition or anything. Is there a good course for the targeting and funnels and stuff?

https://www.netmarketshare.com/methodology
Browser market share

How many sales come from obscure devices? Not many unless you are selling something that users of the obscure devices will need or want.
of devices you are saying that minor device => Device market share matters?

Email sizes are pretty much 'standard' or The How-To Guide to Responsive Email Design - Litmus
or Responsive Email Design- What You Need To Know don't over think things --you will eat up you time.

If you want to increase your revenue expand your market share with a non-English language. The ROMI will probably be greater than ensuring some obscure real life market situation will have a positive outcome --that is unless you are marketing something specific to users with that device (or usage scenario).

Like gaming console streaming or software (games) ...

Too bad they are not going to be updating that site I linked to --the data update break all their programming work.

WICG/ua-client-hints
rather technical paper but makes some interesting points in dealing with browsers.

Design for the expected and don't sweat the small shit until your platform performs at optimum in the broadest common denominator of users/traffic. I don't let the *wisdom* of the Internet get to me. A good part of it is just parroting and positioning

--much of it is useless noise or just situation dependent knowledge and use <<<the latter describes my trying to get PHP PDO database driver usage down pat for my complex MySQL statements.

Don't get lost in the noise ;)

Might be why I've been failing. Until I came on to this site, I was "taught" to make blogs and rely on google to rank you for your traffic. That didn't happen. I am going to find multiple routes of traffic, set up a sales funnel, email marketing, etc. I don't know how to research competition or anything. Is there a good course for the targeting and funnels and stuff?
use tools such as SEMrush, BuzzSumo to help you discover new competitors, analyze their ad copy, and find their best-used keywords. Keep striving, don't give up!

[7th update]

Hi guys, hope all of you are doing well. We are about to enter the new year 2021 in a few days. So, hopefully, we will be better in 2021!

In my previous post, I mentioned using Metorik for my Woocommerce store. Metorik helps a lot to manage Woocommerce store and they offered helpful features such as Reports, Carts, Costs & Profit, Engage, Segmenting, Digest, Subscriptions, Export Data, and Integrations. For an email marketing campaign, I'm able to send targeted & customized automated emails to customers easily by using Metorik engage newsletter. So far, this is the best result that I got:

hclPxSU.jpg

My next plan is to work on content marketing. I aim to increase exposure within targeted customers who might hang around forums etc. Stay tuned!

MI
Back