The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Journey to $200 Per Day (Screenshots included)

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't been updating this thread, but I've just been trying to get profitable. I haven't managed to find the right combination of offer-landing page- $$ yet. I've mostly been reading and talking with others who are where I want to be to try and get some input on what I can do.

The few offers that I saw some conversions on, (where I thought I had a winner), got paused or stopped, so, again, just been trying to find something new to blow the conversions out the water.

I'll try to keep you posted.

Until then, peace and happy earnings!

Whats up everybody!

It's been a little minute since I updated ya'll on what I'm doing.

So I started studying for school and landed a contract job working from home so I can earn some more money for advertising.

As far as marketing, I actually just started a campaign Monday and I have to say that it not doing too bad. I'm currently breaking even, which is the first time I've ever said that so far.

Here are the dets:
Affiliate Network: Furthermobi
Offer Type: Antivirus
Traffic Source: I won't disclose it just yet, only because I don't want to risk to much competition right now
Tracking Service: AdsBridge (they are in beta and are free to use until July I believe)

Basically, AdsBridge allows you to create landing pages and they host it for you, right from their website. I think that's pretty cool, especially for a beginner/newbie on a budget.

I created 1 simple landing page that I got off of spying on other marketers ads. When I say that this saved me soooooo much headache, time, and money I'm not lying! Too many time we, as newbies, get so overwhelmed with what to promote, create landers, and finding the right traffic source. Finding out what other marketers are doing saves you all that time so that all you need to do is get to the money.

I then set everything up with the traffic source and had to wait 24 hours before it went live.

Checked my account yesterday afternoon to see if the campaign was running and this is what it looked like from my tracking service:

upload_2015-3-18_7-3-12.png

As you can see, I made nothing.

I then went and checked my affiliate network and was surprised to find this:

upload_2015-3-18_7-6-28.png

Of course, I was like how come that lead wasn't showing up in AdsBridge? I did a little research last night and well come to find out I forgot to place my postback url in my affiliate network...

images

So here is the report from 3/17/2015, including my mistake:

upload_2015-3-18_7-20-13.png

Impressions: 419
Clicks: 12
Leads: 1
Spent: It shows $0.45, but I raised the bid up just little to try and get more traffic, so my spending based on the traffic source was $0.89
Payout from offer: $1.80
Profit: $0.91

Not bad for one (really simple and I mean simple) landing page and a mistake made. I honestly, wasn't even expecting to make anything from this. Let's see how today goes!

Goals:

*Create 2 more variations of my landing page. I might even throw in some sound ;)
*Keep this updated as I go.
*Stop making so many rookie mistakes.

Until then, peace and happy earnings!

How I feel right now:

Whats up everybody!

March 18, 2015 Update

So I woke yesterday morning to find this from my tracking network:

upload_2015-3-19_13-12-28.png

Impressions: 1485
Clicks: 68 Unique Clicks to my offer
Leads: 1
Spent: 1.85
Earned: $1.80
Profit: -$0.05
ROI: -2.49%

I was super close to breaking even yesterday, but what happened was, I did a little tweak around noon to my campaign link, so then my traffic source currently has my campaign as pending/review which usually takes about 24 hours. I'm pretty sure I would've made a decent amount of money yesterday had it not gone into pending status again.

I have also, started optimizing, cutting out some traffic was just eating away at my money, so I should be able to see some improvement once my campaign is approved again.

Anywho, I'll update once it's in the clear!

Peace and happy earnings!

Update!

So my campaign was finally accepted and up and running again.

I made some adjustments to my landing page, like creating 2 others landers. (I just changed up the background color.) Right now I have a black, red, and white background grounds currently on each lander.

I also added some sound to my landing page as well, if you don't know how to do that, if you have a all-in-one service like AdsBridge, you can just contact them with the sound you want on the landing page and they'll add it for you.

Anywho, this is the results from yesterday 3/19/2015:

upload_2015-3-20_6-57-10.png

Here is the breakdown of the landers:

upload_2015-3-20_7-1-23.png

Spent: $1.38
Revenue: $3.60
Profit: $2.22
ROI: 160%

CTR:
LP 1- 2.41%
LP 2- 2.94%
LP 3- 2.25%

upload_2015-3-20_7-25-1.jpeg

So based off this information, it looks like the 2 landing pages I created ( 2 and 3) actually did better than my original landing page. I'll probably let it run a little more, than cut as I go and make more landers with different background colors. I also noticed something that I should've thought about from the jump. I'm targeting a country who has a completely opposite timeframe than I do. So I also need to keep that in mind.

It doesn't look like my traffic source has THAT much traffic for the country that I'm targeting, but the fact that I'm getting leads let's me know that the traffic source is the real deal and the traffic converts. I'm super excited to continue optimizing and hopefully making more money and reaching my goal. My experience so far has taken me from not making anything at all to reaching a 160% ROI day. I know that there is still much to learn and I'm only getting started!

Goals:

*Gather more data
*Create more landers, probably 2
*Create another campaign and split test countries with more traffic, using the same landing page style, since they seem to be converting.

Hi. Congrats for the work. Your attitude it's motivating. Thanks.

Are you using your own domain in Adsbridge or a custom?

keep it up

@Ezbren Thanks for the words of encouragement! I am actually using the domain that AdsBridge supplies you with. For me, it makes it easier, getting started, simply people it's free to use and it's one less thing that you have to worry about purchasing.

Short Update!

So, the reason I haven't updated is because I made some changes to the campaign, which put it back to pending status with my traffic source. In the meantime, I created another campaign that I'm currently waiting to get approved on! Based on my experience, I definitely have to say that POP traffic, gets the job done. Till now, I have been doing CPC, which is great don't get me wrong, but I wasn't really getting the results I was expecting. Using POP traffic I have been able to make, what it seemed like forever with CPC and $50+ in advertising, in like 2 days with less than $15. I have also been reading up on other Follow Alongs here on the Affiliate Fix and also watching some free webinars on Youtube by people like Greg Davis, John Gray, Tuan Vy, etc.

The other campaign is another Antivirus offer from Furthermobi, targeting another country. The cool thing is I already have a list of the targets that were doing the best so all I really had to do was translate the landing pages I was am using, to the appropriate language and Viola! I had this campaign ready in less than 10 minutes.

The biggest thing that everyone saids is to "reinvest". If your familiar with Tuan Vy, for example, on this website, he states that he literally started from nothing. He would make his money and get his weekly payments and reinvest in more ads. This is super encouraging to me, as well as, all the support from this forum. I'm sure I'll be hitting my goal of $200 profit per day soon, and I'll have all of you to thank for that!

So for now, I'm just waiting on my 2 campaigns to get approved, which I'm sure they will by tomorrow morning, and BOOM I'm back in business baby!

Until then, peace and happy earnings.

Hi
I came to your thread via newsletter. I am just a starter and i have joined just one network which is very popular and lot of super affiliates are using as per my info. I have my offer selected. Its a CPI and 0.45$ per conversion and its really popular offer which lot of big players are running. What would you suggest to me ? Further will i need Landing page for it? Offer itself comes with lot of Creatives.

Hi
I came to your thread via newsletter. I am just a starter and i have joined just one network which is very popular and lot of super affiliates are using as per my info. I have my offer selected. Its a CPI and 0.45$ per conversion and its really popular offer which lot of big players are running. What would you suggest to me ? Further will i need Landing page for it? Offer itself comes with lot of Creatives.

Honestly, I'm still trying to get the hang of things myself. The biggest advice that I can give, which I've been told by others, is to pick one traffic source and stick with it, master it by learning how it works and make money off it. I would highly recommend checking up on some threads by @cashmoneyaffiliate. He has some great insight and knows what he's talking about. I'm not saying that I don't what I'm doing, but I just would rather you get info from someone who's been doing this longer than me :)

Great so far any update on the new campaigns? what tracking tool do you recommend?

Hey @church that's for taking the time out to read my follow along. What happened was that campaign dried out for me, but during that time I actually decided to give desktop offers a try. I'll be updating with my very first desktop campaign here shortly. As far as tracking...I use AdsBridge :) Their customer service is on point and they have a landing page creator, that is infused into the tracker and I use it all the time to make my own landing pages. If you decide to use them and need help setting up the tracking let me know ;)

Whats up guys!

So, I've been trying my luck at desktop email submits. I created some landing pages and I've been getting some HIGH CTR %. I actually find myself stuck, here's what I mean:

upload_2015-4-9_12-57-28.png

As you can see from the screenshot, I'm averaging about a 75% CTR from my lander to my email submit offer and this is currently running right now. I'm stuck as to how I'm getting all these unique clicks to my offer, but not one lead. This isn't the only campaign I've had this issue with. Matter of fact I've sent over 12K clicks using the same landers (just changing the offer, about 7 campaigns) and have gotten not one conversion. I know the traffic source is good, because I've ran some decent campaigns with them before, I'm just confused as to what might be causing this. I've even got with my affiliate manager who gave me the best converting ones, and this one above is one of those and no leads.

Here's another screenshot of another campaign:

upload_2015-4-9_13-3-31.png

My traffic source allows me to optimize by Country, Category, and OS. I'm not sure what I can do to make this work at this point. I'm getting the traffic, it's just nothing is converting which after 12K clicks with email submits, I should at least have 1 lead/conversion.

Can anyone provide me with some advice?

Oddly familiar it sounds. Wise you have became, Daniel-san, keep up the good work you must ;)

OxMcUrs.jpg

I only learned from the best ;)

Problem is, it appears that my one traffic source that I'm using is the culprit of the no conversions thing. I was able to speak with my AM and she let me know that the offers that I was running are converting, so that only leaves one thing is could be...the traffic source. The one that I was using I've gotten conversions from no doubt, but I see a problem with sending that many clicks and not one conversion, you know what I mean?

I feel like the traffic source I was using is good for mobile and desktop for T2 countries. The moment I moved to T1 countries all hell broke loose lol

I can tell that timethiaw is on the wrong track on this one.
Dude, your choice of app (Payout too low) is not good.
Better get a $2+ app and see how it rocks.
Reasons:

1. On Startapp, the optimization works differently, if you optimize too much you lose traffic.
2. The payout is too low $0.22 per Install.
3. Lookout for click frauds on startapp, (I have faced 2-3 times that 23000 clicks delivered in one day to my apps and my whole deposit doomed).
PS: Its just my opinion by experience, not forcing you.
Facing the same issue in startapp ,click fraud.

Sure!

This happened last Friday. I setup a campaign with a $15 daily budget and a $30 total budget. That very same night the campaign ended up going way over my budget to $80 and somehow my budget ended up getting set to unlimited, which you can understand, confused the heck outta me lol

I sent a support ticket, but found out they are closed on Fridays and Saturdays. They responded on Sunday, I sent them screenshots of the campaign I originally setup, which included the budget I setup to begin with. They responded telling me that I had advertised in a very hot geo that's getting a lot of traffic and they were sorry for the issue even happening. They ended up crediting my account back from going over budget.

I guess I should be searching for new traffic source as well,I'm using the same traffic source as yours when you started and it didn't work for me.

I still know people who are running less than 0.3 per install offer,have been making huge money just don't have ideas on how they will be profiting if they are buying traffic based on 0.01 per click.Do you have any idea of other ads available ,like popunder as you mentioned before?

I really am in doubt that cpc is a good choice when doing low payout offer.

banners
Back