The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My journey to $100 per day with Anti V and sweeps

Anton Green

Hi all and thanks for taking the time to read my follow along.

Since starting out in CPA back in April then i have joined a mastermind with 3 members, attended AWE in Berlin and signed with Mundomedia, Clickdealer and Mobidea affiliate networks. I have also joined a few others but i will be focusing on these 3.

I've chose my verticals and my affiliate managers at Mundo and clickdealer recommended a few offers,
one of which was converting really well for other affiliates and the other he told me traffic was relatively cheap there. I got my affiliate at clickdealer to see if she had the same offer so i could test across different networks. Plus i chose 2 Anti V offers from Mobidea.

My conversions for this week

After setting up my campaign one of the offers showed immediate traction and since the start of the week i have had 34 conversions which is really good except offer payout is $0.12 and my CPM is $3.06, but still at the start of this week i wasn't sure if i would get any conversions so i'm happy about that. The only problem i have is in voluum my visits and clicks are showing, but none of the other fields are showing any data. Reagrdless of which campaign.

The other campaign hasn't shown much traction. ES Sweeps only has one conversion and the Anti V offers from mobidea showed no traction at all.

The first week has got off to a slow start, but i will be launching more campaigns (3+) per day and i will be updating this follow along with my progress.

I have one question

What changes do i have to make to the links in voluum so i can track properly the only things showing in voluum at the moment are conversions, clicks and CTR ?

Thanks

Attachments

• Mundomedia.png
    Mundomedia.png
    23 KB · Views: 87
  • Voluum.png
    Voluum.png
    61 KB · Views: 89
Hi nice beginning I wich u a good luck with your mobile journey.
One question how is the quality of traffic you received from clickadu because I tested their traffic once their is a lot of bot traffic .
Make sure you check your campaign every few hours or you can end up receiving a lot of bot traffic from one or two sources

Hey!

Seems like the information from the affiliate networks is being tracked well, but the traffic source is not sending any costs. Check the settings between traffic source and voluum, make sure that tokens are matching, since each platform has a different token for each parameter..
If the same is happening with Mobidea, you need to set the estimated CPV/CPM for your campaign on Mobidea (in campaign settings), and indicate the traffic source from a list.

Let us know if it helps!

And btw, I wouldn't run antivirus on Exoclick. There is some mainstream traffic, lower competition - it's true, but also the quality of traffic didn't show any great results yet, at least from our experience, since Exoclick is the best for Adult offers. But tests will show! :)

Hi nice beginning I wich u a good luck with your mobile journey.
One question how is the quality of traffic you received from clickadu because I tested their traffic once their is a lot of bot traffic .
Make sure you check your campaign every few hours or you can end up receiving a lot of bot traffic from one or two sources
Clickadu rejected my campaign so i tested with some other traffic sources

I am really interested in sign up with mundomedia affiliate network (specially in mobile). I would like to promote sweepstakes and carrier billing offers through them. is there anyone answer to my questions ?

1. sweepstakes and carrier billing is in which verticals like gaming, gambling ect...
2. Which acquisition types are sweepstakes and carrier billing?

Thanks

MI
Back