The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My journey on affiliatefix just started :)

VladislavRay

affiliate
Hi guys!

I am new here; I found this forum from a friend.

My name is Vladislav, I am 25 years old, I have a digital agency, and I am looking to expand my knowledge and network on this forum.

My goal is to: Inspire 1.000.000 people to do something awesome with their life.

Hmm...What else should I say..
This year we were affected by the coronavirus situation, and we lost some big contracts. One company even scammed us for 4500$ dollars (lol).

But this came also with good things like more free time.

So I decided to open a Youtube channel.

The idea of the channel is simple: to teach people simple ways to produce a side income.

It’s not for the average affiliatefix user, it’s for the newbie, average Joe who is just starting out in this world.

This is still in the “beta-testing” and It’s actually the first time when I am sharing.

If you guys can give me feedback on:
how can I improve this video? what is wrong and what is awesome? How can I bring more value to the viewers?

Here is an example video:

Thanks a lot for your time.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

So, I noticed you didn't discuss driving traffic, offers to promote, tracking, etc. There are no monetization recommendations..

Hi guys!

I am new here; I found this forum from a friend.

My name is Vladislav, I am 25 years old, I have a digital agency, and I am looking to expand my knowledge and network on this forum.

My goal is to: Inspire 1.000.000 people to do something awesome with their life.

Hmm...What else should I say..
This year we were affected by the coronavirus situation, and we lost some big contracts. One company even scammed us for 4500$ dollars (lol).

But this came also with good things like more free time.

So I decided to open a Youtube channel.

The idea of the channel is simple: to teach people simple ways to produce a side income.

It’s not for the average affiliatefix user, it’s for the newbie, average Joe who is just starting out in this world.

This is still in the “beta-testing” and It’s actually the first time when I am sharing.

If you guys can give me feedback on:
how can I improve this video? what is wrong and what is awesome? How can I bring more value to the viewers?

Here is an example video:

Thanks a lot for your time.
Hi there, Vladislav! Welcome aboard :affiliatefix:

You should definitely dig deeper in your next videos :) If you'll need any help with traffic tracking and learning more about it — feel free to contact me :)

Good luck!

@VladislavRay , welcome to affiliatefix. Best wishes
Hi there, Vladislav! Welcome aboard :affiliatefix:

Thank you!

You should definitely dig deeper in your next videos :) If you'll need any help with traffic tracking and learning more about it — feel free to contact me :)

Good luck!

Thank you! Your feedback helps me a lot! I checked your website and nice tool you have there :)

Hi, Vladislav and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Sucks that you lost contracts and got scammed! But great that it gave you the impetus to venture in a new direction.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hi, Vladislav and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Sucks that you lost contracts and got scammed! But great that it gave you the impetus to venture in a new direction.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Yes! Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the most wonderful things that will ever happen to us :)

MI
Back