The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

My introduction!

Amandagraylinng

affiliate
Hi! My name is Amanda from the UK, currently living in London.
I've joined this forum because I miss the networking, community, learning aspect of normal life and am hoping that this can fill in some of that void!

You've come to the right place, let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Affiliatefix.

Regards
IndeXer

Hi! No, at the moment I am just gaining more knowledge in the field and getting to know my options:) Are you?

That sounds great, there are lots of information available on here :)

At the moment I'm working on a handfull of dating affiliate websites as well as an adult entertainment one..Mostly creating content these days, and having it translated, to gain as many as those SEO visitors as possible ;)

Hiya, Amanda, welcome to AffiliateFix! We're happy to help you fill that void. :)

Information overload is a common complaint in the beginning. There are so many method, traffic, tool, tracking, etc. options! It can make your head spin if you let it.

To combat that focus on ONE vertical, ONE traffic source and ONE tracker. Once you've either mastered those, or decide they aren't for you, move to the next one.

Now, to help you get the foundational basics, I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Amanda!

banners
Back