The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My intro!

VinzentA

affiliate
Hello,

I am very new to affiliate marketing. I joined the forum to get more knowledge on various forms of traffic and methods. I was recently accepted to peerfly. I am currently using paid traffic through Bing ads to promote their offers. So far I get clicks but no conversions. I hope to eventually optimize my ads to one day achieve 100$ a day in profit with at least 50% ROI.

Thanks for reading my intro,

Vinzent

Hi Vinzent and welcome,

You'll get there if you don't give up. Affiliate Marketing is a growing industry, but it's also very competitive and challenging, as it changes very often. So always learn, practice and learn more. Eventually, you'll get past the target you have now, but you need to work hard :)

Hi VinzentA, welcome to affiliate fix. Let us know how we can assist. we offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. check us out !!

Hello @VinzentA , Welcome to affiliatefix.
Do direct these sharing in the relevant main thread only. This thread is only an Intro thread of the member not the experience or the newbie questions place. Moving to relevant place now. Spend some time reading the rules of the forum before posting...

Remember the clean / neat world we expect start from our own tiny steps.

Best wishes and good to have you here.

Hello,

I am very new to affiliate marketing. I joined the forum to get more knowledge on various forms of traffic and methods. I was recently accepted to peerfly. I am currently using paid traffic through Bing ads to promote their offers. So far I get clicks but no conversions. I hope to eventually optimize my ads to one day achieve 100$ a day in profit with at least 50% ROI.

Thanks for reading my intro,

Vinzent
hi dude, you are welcome to the forum.

banners
Back