The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

My honest and realistic newbie journey in CPA + help

slacker23

Hello guys, it's a pleasure! :)

I'm fairly new to all of this CPA, Affiliate marketing and money-making online world so i've been lurking here for over a month since there's tons of information and content that i still need to digest!

However, i'm a man of action and not a complainer so i'm ready to start writing my own chapter in the CPA world no matter how hard this will be. I'd like to keep learning for 2 more weeks but this time i'd love if any of you guys could drop here some newbie advices or whatever, it would be much appreciated from my side.

I know my limits and since i'm a total beginner i won't say something like "I'm going to do 10K a month" because that's totally unrealistic, my goal right now is to generate about 20$ daily and then scale as much as possible ;)

I know that people not posting consistently is the N1 mistake that noobies do since after posting 5-6 videos and none of them gets more than 50 views people quit, so i took action and i already created about 50 niche related videos before start posting my accounts so i don't get demotivated or whatever.

I already have a plan that includes the creation of a TikTok account + start building my CPA profile on Ogads, but of course now different questions such as "What's the most efficient way to use CPA?", "Which type of platforms should i target? or "Should i only focus on CPA market?" start to pop up, so i'd like to have a mentor, if any of you is down for this please shoot me a DM.

I'll try to update this thread at least twice a week depends on how busy am i with irl job, thanks a lot if you read this :D

I already have a plan that includes the creation of a TikTok account + start building my CPA profile on Ogads, but of course now different questions such as "What's the most efficient way to use CPA?", "Which type of platforms should i target? or "Should i only focus on CPA market?"
CPA is acting as a sales agent and getting paid on your direct production. CPA is not a market in the traditional sense. It's just a renaming of the independent contractor, specifically, a selling agency.

Social media can act as part of a funnel. Ads can funnel into a website, a landing page or funnel into social media to establish a following to funnel back out into a website or a landing page.

AI:
A funnel is a process whereby something is directed or concentrated into a particular course or activity. In the context of social media, a funnel can be thought of as a way of directing potential customers or website visitors into a particular social media platform in order to establish a following, and then funneling them back out into a website or landing page.

There are a number of ways in which social media can act as part of a funnel. For example, ads can be placed on a website or landing page which funnel into social media platforms such as Facebook or Twitter. Once a person has clicked on the ad, they will be directed to the social media platform where they can then follow the page or profile of the business or individual. From there, the business or individual can then funnel their followers back out to their website or landing page, where they can then make a purchase or take some other desired action.

Another way in which social media can act as part of a funnel is by providing links to a website or landing page on a social media platform. For example, a business or individual may post a link to their website or landing page on their Facebook or Twitter profile. When a follower clicks on the link, they will be directed to the website or landing page where they can then take the desired action. There are a number of benefits to using social media as part of a funnel.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

content that i still need to digest!

This is a daily task for all of us, even the most experienced because the industry is changing daily/weekly/monthly/yearly. Accept that we are in a fast moving industry and that you, and me, and everyone else must set a part of each day aside for research and development. It's a good thing to be honest. It gives the "go getters" a chance to be ahead of the others.

no matter how hard this will be.

It really is not hard. It is just that so many that fail call it hard because they didn't realize that this is a real business and they did not treat like one when they made their small efforts. Believe me, it is time consuming at the beginning because you are getting familiar with the players and the part you play in all of it. However, after a few months, and you are familiar and caught up with the players and the buzzwords, you will not think of it as hard, just very time consuming. IT'S WORTH IT!

i'd love if any of you guys could drop here some newbie advices

Know this:
  • You must treat this as a business.
    • Create a plan
    • Create a budget
    • Acquire the necessary tools
      • Tracker
      • Intelligence subscription
      • VPS
    • Use paid traffic
    • Collaborate with others, like us, frequently to gain assistance and knowledge
    • Do not spread yourself thin trying to learn it all at the beginning. Pick one niche.
    • Join two networks
    • Select two offers
    • Select two paid traffic sources
Stay with the on niche, and the other selections above, until you master them. This will take a couple of months, maybe three. As long as you put in the time and effort and don't skimp.

Once you master the initial selections, you will then "know" how to go about expanding into other niches and tools.

my goal right now is to generate about 20$ daily and then scale

Very reasonable expectations.

so i'd like to have a mentor

We see this statement daily and you need to know that it is not a reasonable expectation. First, mentors in reality (true mentors) select one protege to pass their knowledge and experience to. There are no "true mentors" in this industry.

Secondly, why would anyone agree to be a mentor to someone they don't know? If I wanted a protégé, I most certainly would not offer the position of protégé to someone I don't know and especially not to someone that is not already successful to some degree. Mentors NEVER look for someone that is a inexperienced and/or unsuccessful.

Additionally, there is no incentive for any business person in this industry to be a true mentor and select a protégé. Mentors and protégés are mostly found in academics and/or the sciences sciences with some very lofty exceptions to be found at the very highest levels of other business. The only people worth taking advice from in this industry are those that are earning and believe me there are no newbies that can afford the cost of hiring any of them, and they don't work for free. There is no advantage for me, or any other earner out there, to have you as a private student. I don't think you realize how much time it takes to train a marketer, no one will do this for free. I earn more in an hour of marketing than any newbie would be willing to pay me or could afford to pay me. They would have to pay me at least as much as I earn on my own for the same investment of time.

Having a mentor is having one individual teaching you. Why have one person training and helping you when you can have many thousands of marketers helping, like in a forum and/or community like this?

I know that people not posting consistently is the N1 mistake that noobies do since after posting 5-6 videos

The top mistakes newbies make is that they don't treat this as a business, don't make the proper investments, don't work through the learning curve, and don't take action.

In addition, NEVER say you lost money when you do not make money on a sales funnel. Your tracker will be returning data and you paid to get that data. We are in a data business. Your entire business is going to be driven in part by the data your tracker reports to you. you tracker will be the most important tool you work with. "DATA, DATA, DATA, you can not make bricks without clay!" (Sherlock Holmes).

Following this

Just started a tiktok journey (should post it here too!) doing something similar.

Be interesting to see how you get on, I've just finished the research stage and now moving on to actually picking my niches :)

banners
Back