The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

My greetings to you all

phillipk

affiliate
Hello, Excited to join the AffilateFix forms!

My name is Phillip and I white label products as my primary source of income. I began my journey as a white label marketer in mid 2016. Things have been going well for me thankfully. My goal is to grow my white labeling company as a foundation for some of the larger goals I have in life. So far everything is going well on that end and its been an awesome life changing experience thus far! There is a lot of setup work involved like most passive income strategies, but hey, can't complain hehe.

I've recently heard of a type of marketing called "affiliate marketing" which really made my ears perk. The idea of making a commission through links sounds like something i'd be interested in. My first affiliate project will the Amazon Affiliate platform. The website i'm creating is using Wordpress and will be focused on reviewing products. Its only been 1 month since i've been exposed to affiliate marketing and i've been seeking and soaking up all the knowledge I could find. Still super excited about affiliate marketing and want to dive into deeper advanced strategies.

Glad that I accidentally ran into this form and I'm hoping to find some awesome connections and make friendships that last a lifetime! Hope everyone is having a great day and working towards their goals in life through marketing!

Hello, Excited to join the AffilateFix forms!

My name is Phillip and I white label products as my primary source of income. I began my journey as a white label marketer in mid 2016. Things have been going well for me thankfully. My goal is to grow my white labeling company as a foundation for some of the larger goals I have in life. So far everything is going well on that end and its been an awesome life changing experience thus far! There is a lot of setup work involved like most passive income strategies, but hey, can't complain hehe.

I've recently heard of a type of marketing called "affiliate marketing" which really made my ears perk. The idea of making a commission through links sounds like something i'd be interested in. My first affiliate project will the Amazon Affiliate platform. The website i'm creating is using Wordpress and will be focused on reviewing products. Its only been 1 month since i've been exposed to affiliate marketing and i've been seeking and soaking up all the knowledge I could find. Still super excited about affiliate marketing and want to dive into deeper advanced strategies.

Glad that I accidentally ran into this form and I'm hoping to find some awesome connections and make friendships that last a lifetime! Hope everyone is having a great day and working towards their goals in life through marketing!

Hi @phillipk , welcome to AffiliateFix! nice to have you here.

Everything you need to get your new business going and scaled up is right here in the community.

Get some posts going in the appropriate forums an remember to take action. It's best to select a specific area of marketing at first, to master. Once you do, you can move laterally and vertically through the marketing spectrum with ease. Pick a single traffic source, a tracker, and a niche to get started. join a couple of networks that are best for the marketing you choose. Spend a couple of moths mastering these, and you are off and running with a stable business to expand.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back