The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My First PPV Campaign

nhynes57

affiliate
I have an account with DirectCPA for sometime by did not do anything
with it . So I decided to run a few offers to test out PPV.

I would appreciate your feedback on this.

Dating Offer Pays 4.75

Used a lander I found and modified it.

Here are the results so far. Paused campaign

1,082 Views 359 clicks 0 Sales

I got a 33% click through on the lander. Is this good bad or average?

I use targets like match.com etc. Is it the targets or the offer that
is the issue here?

Thanks in advance.

Noel

Love case studies :) I think it depends on the cost of the views... Please say how much you spent, how many websites/keywords you tagetted, etc. That way the real experts (not me) might help you out ;)

Keep us posted :D

David,

I used about 200 approx target urls and spent $17.49 :(

It ran a bit longer than I planned but it was overnight it got approved.

Noel

So, you got each view for 4 cents, which would be pretty cheap, but no conversions. 2 solutions - change the offer (make another dating offer similar to the one you were promoting) or the problem might be directcpv and their traffic, but first rotate some offers and see if you have some clicks.

Good Luck.

almost 400 views for 17 bucks.... sounds like a bargain!

How did you choose your 200 target URLS?

I made a list of all the popular dating site and plugged them into Quantcast and picked the ones which matched the demographic.
I also took the the 10 ten results from Google for a number of keywords and checked then again in Quantcast.

So, you got each view for 4 cents, which would be pretty cheap, but no conversions. 2 solutions - change the offer (make another dating offer similar to the one you were promoting) or the problem might be directcpv and their traffic, but first rotate some offers and see if you have some clicks.

Good Luck.

I take it from your response that the lander is doing ok. I will pick another offer and run it again and post the results.

Thanks to you both for taking the time to answer my questions, I appreciate it.

Your welcome :) I'm pretty sure Prosper202 has a rotator. Rotate like 3 offers for some time, see which converts better, it will be less time consuming than experimenting 1 offer at a time ;)

I made a list of all the popular dating site and plugged them into Quantcast and picked the ones which matched the demographic.
I also took the the 10 ten results from Google for a number of keywords and checked then again in Quantcast.

I take it from your response that the lander is doing ok. I will pick another offer and run it again and post the results.

Thanks to you both for taking the time to answer my questions, I appreciate it.

Your welcome :) I'm pretty sure Prosper202 has a rotator. Rotate like 3 offers for some time, see which converts better, it will be less time consuming than experimenting 1 offer at a time ;)

I have replace the original offer with a new dating offer and am waiting for the ad to be approved. Directcpv take ages to approve ads.

I will look at rotating offers as you suggested, need to learn how this is done in Prosper202.

Thanks again

hey, nhynes57.... I got this prosper202 WSO I'm gonna PM you in a minute.... it explains everything about prosper202 that one could want to know.

Update:

Still waiting for my 2nd dating campaign with new offer to be approved.

I ran another bizop campaign in the meantime.

Got 703 views and 404 clicks to offer with 0 sales. Spent 10.55

I am also running this on 7Search and have had just 11 clicks and 1 lead.
So it looks like the offer converts but I am targeting the wrong urls?

You should use the same process... track the url's and see which ones are converting until you come down to a few that convert really well. It seems that the problem isn't your landing page, but the offer. I really don't know how you should solve this problem... Wait for more feedback, im not an expert on this (by far).

BTW, that campaign in 7search is going really well, let it run for more time and if it turns out to be converting really well invest more time on optimizing it.

Dating Campaign running again. Good results this time!

362 views 120 click and 4 conversions.
Spent 5.43 and profit 14.57

Funds ran out so waiting to add more.

I was a bit worried the traffic from DirectCPV as I read a lot of
negative reviews but this proves it works.

Thanks david15923 for you suggestion to change the offer. It worked!

Again, I'm not an expert, just know this things from reading stuff. I think you should eliminate a url after 100 clicks.

MI
Back