The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My first post Receiving SMS to a virtual phone number

Rzztech

My name is Rizwan

Using the SMS activation service sms-man, you can both buy single-use virtual phone numbers for receiving SMS and rent them for a period needed to get an infinite amount of messages.

Last edited by a moderator:
Single-use virtual phone numbers are a blessing. They keep you away from online scammers and spam. That's why I always use random phone number to tex strangers or to log in on different websites. I encourage my sister to do the same. At first, she laughed about my suggestion and told me I'm crazy. But after some negative experiences of her classmates, she reconsidered my advice. Being online means being exposed to risks. So ensuring you're safe isn't something bad. Even more so when it comes to personal data.

Thanks for sharing your experience with the SMS activation service sms-man. Buying single-use virtual phone numbers can be super convenient! It's awesome how effective they are in protecting our privacy and keeping scammers at bay. Also, I wanted to share another cool find in the phone service realm: . The automatic callback feature there has seriously stepped up my business's customer service game. It might be a great addition to your toolkit too!

Thanks for sharing your experience with the SMS activation service sms-man. Buying single-use virtual phone numbers can be super convenient! It's awesome how effective they are in protecting our privacy and keeping scammers at bay.
I had a look at some of your other posts and was wondering if you were planning on coming back later to insert a link?

Just so you know, I will delete it.

Also, perhaps you didn't notice but this thread is from 2022 but I'm guilty of that myself, which is how I found your post. ;)

banners
Back