The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Favorite Apps

I can't say that I use a lot of apps, but if we are talking about those that I use every day, I can name Telegram, Viber, Google Chrome, Instagram, Google Drive, and Gmail.

Mostly Netflix, I have a free subscription from my ISP. Surprisingly, I wouldn't say it's a very popular platform in my area. It's all about the price of the subscription. Most people can't afford it. Although there are those who find a way out, like me with bonuses from providers or do something with DNS codes. Also, it`s a Steam, I have a high lvl) When I play with people online or watch movie on a Netflix I can get away from this cruel world )));)

1. Spotify. The best interface, quality music playback, in general, everything is at the highest level. And most importantly - the algorithms by which the application selects music. This is something incredible. It regularly offers me exactly the music I like.

2. Diia. This is the pride of my country, the app, which was created by the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine. It contains my passport, passport, student ID card, identification code, kovid certificates, in general, all my documents. So I do not have to carry a bunch of papers, all my documents are in my phone. It's official.

3. FaceTune. Photo retouching app. Also very cool. I've been using it for about 3 years now for Instagram. Unfortunately it was removed from Play Market for some reason. I had to download it through The Pirate Bay. By the way, does anyone know what happened? Maybe they just renamed it?

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back