The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Failure with Bing Ads and Hosting Affiliate

diamondfdk

affiliate
Hello guys
Recently i started using bing ads to promote a hosting offer which paid 40$ per conversion. I tried to use some high cpc keywords thinking they will convert but after 3 days of testing i got 45 clicks on my laning page and 5 on my offer url but 0 Conversion.
I sort of waisted a total of 40$ on bing ads.

The ads are still running but i have now done 301 of my lander to the offer and will wait to see what happens Next.

i have no idea how to direct link. i have used a script now which redirect the user to the offer page when he opens my Lander

Hello guys
Recently i started using bing ads to promote a hosting offer which paid 40$ per conversion. I tried to use some high cpc keywords thinking they will convert but after 3 days of testing i got 45 clicks on my laning page and 5 on my offer url but 0 Conversion.
I sort of waisted a total of 40$ on bing ads.

The ads are still running but i have now done 301 of my lander to the offer and will wait to see what happens Next.

if web hosting affiliate you do not use broad! you need exact and phrase and direct linking link! my experience!

i

tried to find some exact keywords but failed. If you can give some help it would be highly appreciated

if web hosting company is not good maybe or great web hosting but not work in bing ads and join adwords!

you need audience and research in web hosting company! better find alexa rank for best which geo!

example exact keywords!
[web hosting site]
[web hosting]

Hi,

I have checked hosting keywords and they seem to be incredibly expensive... Up to $20 suggested bid! What geo are you using? You seem to spent less then a dollar per click...

There's no such thing as wasted money in regards to paid traffic. That's nowhere enough ad spend to test a $40 offer.

No one know what your page, offer, current keywords, tracking variables, etc. look like as to give an opinion.

To be honest, $40 is not a lot for testing purposes sadly.
Also, this is a very, very competitive niche.
If you are new at this, try something else!

If you have a blog and are using Wordpress, use REDIRECTION (it is a free plugin) to redirect your traffic to the offer when you want to get ride of your Landing Page for a while (for testing)

Keep in mind that it might break the rules of certain traffic sources that you are using. As they want you to use a landing page ONLY.

MI
Back