The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Earning with Amazon Affiliate.

game333

It's a regret I didn't realize the potential of being an affiliated with them back in 2012.
I create just 1 SEO website and I got all conversion from 1 website, and I shut down after around 2 to 3 months, cause I'm impassive. And didn't realized I can scale up, now Google has changed the game, no more of these MNS review site. Anyway...

111111.jpg

Don't think it will work now...

Yeah, that's a challenge. I don't see it as a primary income source any longer. It is more of a secondary and tertiary income source, which is still important. It's kind of like the impulse buys in the store by the register.

I've read about store fronts like the fresh Store Builder in the Amazon Associates forums and few people are getting any traction with them any more.

I know quite a few people who still make decent money from affiliate programs. Why are you so sure that the model will no longer work?

I know quite a few people who still make decent money from affiliate programs. Why are you so sure that the model will no longer work?

Are you asking about Affiliate programs in general? They are still profitable, however, this thread is about the Amazon Affiliate Program and it does not produce as it once did. There are ways to make it work, as stated above, but some of the resources that once made it much easier to earn are no longer producing for one reason or another. For example, review sites featuring Amazon products do not get the support of the SE's any longer.

Don't think it will work now...

HP is set up with Amazon capsules that you add to your 'hub' that you write.

In the old days, you could have as many capsules/products in a hub as you wanted (and I did :)) but now, you have to have at least 50 words per capsule. Might even be higher now, actually.

You'd have to be wildly popular or have thousands of hubs to make a full-time living from it but you also get a split on HP's Adsense (in your hubs, not site-wide), can apply for adding eBay capsules, and dunno if they still offer it but they did also offer Kontera. I opted out of Kontera pretty quickly, hated how annoying it was for readers.

I know that 3 or 4 years ago, some people were making rent money from HP and some of those made a good bit of it from the Amazon capsules.

HP is set up with Amazon capsules that you add to your 'hub' that you write.

In the old days, you could have as many capsules/products in a hub as you wanted (and I did :)) but now, you have to have at least 50 words per capsule. Might even be higher now, actually.

You'd have to be wildly popular or have thousands of hubs to make a full-time living from it but you also get a split on HP's Adsense (in your hubs, not site-wide), can apply for adding eBay capsules, and dunno if they still offer it but they did also offer Kontera. I opted out of Kontera pretty quickly, hated how annoying it was for readers.

I know that 3 or 4 years ago, some people were making rent money from HP and some of those made a good bit of it from the Amazon capsules.
This is an great idea, I will try it out as I'm having plenty of spare time. But what do you mean by amazon capsules?
And what do you mean by 50 words per capsule. Do you mean by 50 words per article?

Cool Thread!
Has anyone heard of Datafeedr.com?
I know of 1 person that uses them, (positive support and training too)
They work on wordpress and do
auto drip updates to wordpress

This is an great idea, I will try it out as I'm having plenty of spare time. But what do you mean by amazon capsules?
And what do you mean by 50 words per capsule. Do you mean by 50 words per article?

:) If you do want to try it out, I have a referral link. :)

Hubs are articles. The capsules are sort of like plugins...sort of. It's a box you drag into your hub that features an Amazon product.

Publishing your hub used to be instant but since all the Google changes, they now have to be approved. Which means good length and decent quality. They don't allow too many Amazon capsules per hub anymore. There has to be a certain number of words in the hub per Amazon capsule.

Have I confused you more?

:) If you do want to try it out, I have a referral link. :)

Hubs are articles. The capsules are sort of like plugins...sort of. It's a box you drag into your hub that features an Amazon product.

Publishing your hub used to be instant but since all the Google changes, they now have to be approved. Which means good length and decent quality. They don't allow too many Amazon capsules per hub anymore. There has to be a certain number of words in the hub per Amazon capsule.

Have I confused you more?
Haha you did not confused me more, by Capsules I guess you did mean it's a widget?
Amazon widget? Yeah, thanks please post your referral link here appreciated.

And when I write article on hubpage, I will need a certain length in order to get approved?
This is a headache then, I will need to do more research of where Hub received their traffic and see if it's worth spending writing tons of article. And would writing tons of article receiving tons of traffic.

Haha you did not confused me more, by Capsules I guess you did mean it's a widget?
Amazon widget? Yeah, thanks please post your referral link here appreciated.
And when I write article on hubpage, I will need a certain lengtI h in order to get approved?
This is a headache then, I will need to do more research of where Hub received their traffic and see if it's worth spending writing tons of article. And would writing tons of article receiving tons of traffic.

Yes! Widget is the perfect word! Whew, couldn't think of how to explain it!

My signup referral link (thank-you!): Sign In to HubPages

This page may be helpful to you (not a referral link): Learning Center Contents

I have been away from writing for a while, so I'm not sure of the current word count preferences, sorry.

HP has a tracking system, shows you were the traffic comes from (domains, anyway). They index very fast, sometimes within minutes. Their PR is at least 6. Or it was when I was active.

Re tons of traffic...depends on how sought after your topic is.

Making hubs is actually a lot of fun. I think so, anyway.

banners
Back