The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My Bing Follow Along

Okay here are the results for today. Had a bit of an issue with tracking and alot of confusion on my end lol. I'm currently using Voluum and I noticed that when tested my ad link within Bing it would give an error.

I contacted support about it and they said it was normal and working correctly.

I also noticed that within within Voluum my stats are way off and not actually reflecting my clicks or conversions. I'll focus on fixing that this weekend.

jk65H4D.png

Spend: $6.12
Conversions: 1
Payout: $16.00

Your cpc is way to high.

Here is what you should do.

1, go to google keyword planner
2, type in relative keywords
3, add keywords, right hand side of keyword planner
4, copy to clipboard, should get about 800 keywords.
5, copy those keywords to excel for easy copy and paste
6, upload to bing, 100 at a time
7, upload all 800 keywords to bing
8, once all uploaded, select all keywords all rows
9, edit keyword bid to 0.05 for all ads
10, only select bing and yahoo network.
11, make at least 3 ad types, different variations. Same affiliate link.
12, leave for a few hours, check impressions and clicks
13, if no impressions increase bid on all keywords. Only 0.10
14 track converting keywords using {QueryString} in ad copy.
15, delete none converting keywords
16, increase bid for converting keywords

Hey everyone sorry I haven't updated the post in awhile. I'll fill you in as to what's been happening once I get home.

Your cpc is way to high.

Here is what you should do.

1, go to google keyword planner
2, type in relative keywords
3, add keywords, right hand side of keyword planner
4, copy to clipboard, should get about 800 keywords.
5, copy those keywords to excel for easy copy and paste
6, upload to bing, 100 at a time
7, upload all 800 keywords to bing
8, once all uploaded, select all keywords all rows
9, edit keyword bid to 0.05 for all ads
10, only select bing and yahoo network.
11, make at least 3 ad types, different variations. Same affiliate link.
12, leave for a few hours, check impressions and clicks
13, if no impressions increase bid on all keywords. Only 0.10
14 track converting keywords using {QueryString} in ad copy.
15, delete none converting keywords
16, increase bid for converting keywords

I'll have to give that a try.

Some offers are like that, some i spend $7 and make $65, some i blow $27 and make $38 :D but once i get enough money, i will either go for bing ppc coaching or sign up for cashmoneyaffiliate .....$x,xxx days ahead by God's grace :D

Here are my stats for yesterday 4/28/15

Bing:
m3FZoKh.png

Network:
E6jGtxG.png

Profit:

LOL gotta love it. As long as i'm not in the hole and my cost of traffic is paid for i'm happy.

Also I would like to add that you should keep up to date with the changes Bing is making to their platform. I read this interesting article today. Updates on how we match keywords

Also another FYI. With this particular offer i'm running i'm only targeting desktop traffic. Yeah I know mobile is hot; however I noticed with this particular offer targets were taken to a less appealing/scam looking offer page when viewing with a mobile device. Honestly no matter how well of a ad copy or lander I could create it just would've been wasted time, money, and effort... well at least in my eyes. Long story short. CHECK YOUR OFFER/NETWORK links on all device types your have access to prior to sending traffic. Okay I could go on and on because it leads to another change Bing made but ill spare you guys my rambling.

Okay here are my stats for yesterday.

Bing:
XCWKWET.png

Network:
mJyISbX.png

Profit: -13.61

So i'm down -13.61 which isn't bad at all. Overall i'm happy with my results and I was able to gain alot of knowledge about using Bing as a traffic source. Moving forward I plan to continue working with Bing, get my tracking setup and become more efficient with keyword research. That being said I will no longer continue on with this follow along and focus on my campaigns privately.

better results than what im getting, i have been buying cheap bing accounts but i just cant get them too convert, wasting so much..

banners
Back