The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help My Affiliate Program has one final step to sign up

IvisHwang

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Exciting Business Opportunity: INSE Invites You to Join Our Paid Cooperation Program!
Hello everyone,

I'm looking to connect with affiliate merchants who specialize in vacuum cleaners or other high-priced products. As these products come with a higher price tag, acquiring new customers can be costly. I'm interested in discussing how we can collaborate to overcome this challenge.

Do you offer performance-based payment models or upfront fees for affiliate partnerships? Let's explore opportunities to maximize affiliate mining and achieve mutual success.

Thank you!

Do you know how to contact vacuum or related product manufacturers in China?

Easiest deal may be a direct deal --China's heading into a recession they say.

Maybe, you can do this with fulfillment centers. Expand to survive ...

Do you know how to contact vacuum or related product manufacturers in China?

Easiest deal may be a direct deal --China's heading into a recession they say.

Maybe, you can do this with fulfillment centers. Expand to survive ...
Thank you for your suggestion. I'm actually a Chinese vacuum cleaner manufacturer and a seller on Amazon/eBay etc. I now prefer to find a partner to promote and sell my products with me. My ability in this respect is lacking.

I know that you undersell your website price at Amazon I looked.
You cannot have your cake and eat it too.
I would not even contemplate offering a product line that I will be undersold on by Amazon --you allow that pricing to control your market --that is your choice.

Don't mean to be rude --just realisistic and a student of effective marketing strategy; 30% or more of people will shop your products' outlets --It's just too hard making money off stupid and lazy buyers today. I have seen tried and done this over and over ...
Yes, it has become increasingly challenging to sell a product in today's competitive market. However, I truly hope that both of us can achieve success! Good luck to you!

Thank you for your suggestion. I'm actually a Chinese vacuum cleaner manufacturer and a seller on Amazon/eBay etc
I know that you undersell your website price at Amazon I looked.
You cannot have your cake and eat it too.
I would not even contemplate offering a product line that I will be undersold on by Amazon --you allow that pricing to control your market --that is your choice.

Don't mean to be rude --just realisistic and a student of effective marketing strategy; 30% or more of people will shop your products' outlets --It's just too hard making money off stupid and lazy buyers today. I have seen tried and done this over and over ...

it has become increasingly challenging to sell a product in today's competitive market.

Competitive markets have always existed and it is a good thing not a bad thing. Competition means a healthy market is at its core. You don't go fishing where there are no fish! This has been the case since we were selling tents and camels thousands of years ago. Claiming that as a mechanism for failure is not a reasoning that business people ever adopt. Instead, they learn to be successful at competition. That is what our entire industry does to be successful. That's what EVERYONE in EVERY BUSINESS does to be successful!

MI
Back