The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Adult Cam Journey

K

Kleoz

Hello folks,

I decided to start a journey thread to motivate people who want to start making some $ online and also motivate myself. I am doing revshare offer using video upload methods + social media .

These are my stats one month in:

wM2nwOA.png

Any feedback is greatly appriciated.

Congrats on starting your journey, @Kleoz !

Without headings on the columns, sorry I'm not sure what the numbers mean. :D Is that 8 conversions? You spent $19.95 and made $3.99?

Are you boosting your videos or letting them build traffic organically? Are you making your own videos?

Looking forward to reading about your progress, good luck!

Little update : It seems just before month goes off another purchase been made . So 2 purchases within my 1st month :)

Hs4tRzr.png

Happy days !

Pretty good results! Nice job! Keep scaling it until you can't scale it! Optimize your campaigns! or even try traffic sources which are cheaper then yours of now

Maybe you could explain a bit more what you're doing without giving too much a way?

Now your just posting earnings. Nice motivation for some people, but not much to learn from.

I don't mean this a bad way, but it would be cool to know a bit more. Are you running a blog, tube, social channels, re-uploading videos to other tubes etc.

This would also make it into a real journey instead of a scorecard ;)

Keep it going dude, nice to see you having succes.

xnLx89F.png

Another sale again today ! This stuff is hot ! Gotta love CB revshare :)

Your doing something good and your absolutely right Rev share all the way
:D
Here some of my personal stats and thats only from remanant traffic from our network.
And my Stats is NOTHING as compare to some of " The Elite Affilliates " are making with Chaturbate right now ...
Saw 4 figure on some other stats $$$$/ month

Keep up the good work OP!

Untitled.jpg

Well its my first attempt so i'm mostly doing re-upload + social media. Tried Tumblr but haven't managed to get significant amount of followers. People say registrations could take 6+ months to purchase so i guess that's still early for me. Thinking about a tube but my question is why bother when there a couple of tubes that control 99% of traffic which you can utilize? I mean is the time i am going to put into it worth it?

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back