The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Adult Cam Journey

Nice Tip , I was in need in Fast Cash and Received only Weekly Payments Networks mostly PPL , SOI , DOI Offers and CPS . but Def it's time to move to Lifetime Rev-Share ;)
TALK ABOUT IT!
I got some guys buying time every month for the past 7 years!
Go with revshare and forget about PPS and CPA...

Got a sudden increase in hits and registrations and i don't know where they came from . Is there any free tool to monitor my traffic sources as CB doesn't provide such info ?

str5Rl4.png

Hello folks,

I decided to start a journey thread to motivate people who want to start making some $ online and also motivate myself. I am doing revshare offer using video upload methods + social media .

These are my stats one month in:

wM2nwOA.png

Any feedback is greatly appriciated.
will be expecting some updates!

I have a question . There has been some dispute between me and some friends about the legality of the adult affiliate program of Chaturbate for EU. Is it legal ? Is there somewhere i can read the EU law about it ?

Cool , is there anywhere i can read some EU laws about it? Also i dont know if its the EU law i should be worried about since CB is based in US and im just an affiliate, so i am not hosting any content or keeping any personal data.

Do you have your own website where you post affiliate ads? If so, how much traffic does the site get? A lot of people fail at affiliate marketing because they put an ad on their website and don't get many hits, but then it turns out their site is only getting a very little traffic. Without traffic, a person won't make any sales.

No not my own hosting . My domain points to CB whitelabel , which is hosted by them.

Well i'm doing pretty good now , and i don't have any legal issues . If i was to host my own i would.

My main legal concern is if adult affiliate marketing like i am performing it now is legal in the EU.

Social media and Video re-up are paying off 2nd month as a few more registrations and few more purchases are happening , stay tuned for more:

ekqiyUW.png

More registrations and 1 more purchase, looking for more ways to promote if anyone has any ideas, currently doing most of Social Media and re-up, thinking about chats or maybe snapchat to increase traffic.

upload_2017-11-30_11-20-30.png

So second month done , here re my total stats for November , thinking of ways to increase targeted traffic.

upload_2017-12-1_10-11-48.png

MI
Back