The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Adult Cam Journey

Is $340 your total earming or only .2 of that? Mind going a little more in depth of you do?
I also see u posting around bhw

Last edited:
You thinking small. There is no way you should make $68 in a month. I hope you take this as a way to scale things and make more money, not in a bad matter.

Pay attention guys, people will always want to:
  • Have sex with other people
  • Look better, be slimmer
  • Be healthier
  • Make more money
  • Etc.
Find offers that provide the solution, find the target demo, find out how to reach them, buy the traffic, sell the solution, get paid.

Bongacash is the affiliate program for Bongacams ... d'Oh
Affiliate programs for most cam sites are in most cases just shell corporations. Ownership interests may differ or they may exist in tax haven (lower corporate tax) jurisdictions.

LOL :p

i had seen bongacam offer on crakrevenue i dont know how is it's conversion rate..and isn't bongacash an affiliate network for webcam offers? :p haha my bad :D anyways what do you think will be best for revenueshare?

I have worked in the adult webcam business since 2001. Starting as a small broadcast site owner c.2001-2003 then I worked for a couple of large webcam businesses in various roles. I know all of them -- that was my job ;)

Conversions vary a f**k of a lot --and for a lot of reasons.
EPC or to coin an acronym EPR (earnings per referral) is what you really have to look for. The reveshare game is all about customer acquisition and retention.
Each cam site will convert different GEOs and user devices differently.

That said, user database saturation will have an influence too. There are many *old* customers that might be associated (revshare *owned*) by the website or other established affiliates. 50% of nothing always equals nothing (<period>).

Market rates are 25% to 35% average revshare.

If you are interested in SEO stay away from the Whitelabels these programs offer.
Whitelables are for your network traffic or for media buying purposes -- they offer no database advantage to you as they will share the branded website's member database.

You have to try different sponsor webcam sites with your traffic and compare the results -- there is no set answer.

Webcam sites these days are highly commoditized. Models are like cans of corn on the grocer's shelf in many cases with the larger webcam studios in Romania and Columbia supplying the same models to multiple websites simultaneously -- called splitcam in the industry. Bottom line: The customer can find the same can of corn on the shelf at a different price in each *store*.

The way I have made money, as an affiliate, is by working with the feeds -- XML or JSON -- that the cam sites offer and programing my own unique pages, sales tools (etc.)

woahhh that's a great info you got there! thanks for the ideas man. I wasn't so into adult offers infact I'm quite new to it.I'm just thinking of promoting good adult offers and testing out different adult traffic sources.However, I am working on different other verticals and getting good results out of them so wanted to bank from adult offers as well :p

Social media and Video re-up are paying off 2nd month as a few more registrations and few more purchases are happening , stay tuned for more:

ekqiyUW.png
What do you mean by social media, you said, tumblr isn't helping you...so is it twitter? facebook? or which platform you talking about? and video uploading, you mean random webcam videos uploading to tube sites? could you please give more details.

What do you mean by social media, you said, tumblr isn't helping you...so is it twitter? facebook? or which platform you talking about? and video uploading, you mean random webcam videos uploading to tube sites? could you please give more details.

I am pretty sure he meant Twitter or Tumblr, as they are most adult friendly. You can post some amateur pictures and try to gain new followers and drive traffic to your site or directly to sponsor's website.

Here is an article which is a good source for this kind of information:

https://mradultaffiliate.com/how-to-promote-adult-webcam-site/

If you want more followers on tumblr bro, try Franklin Hatchett's tutorial on Youtube Essentially flooding 900 images every 3 days at a constant will get them . It took me about 3 months to go from 600 to current plus im getting a boatload of traffic from Google with an EMD in my blogname
4hnw9IT.png

This is what you wanna do:

hope that helps GL brotha

0z6OofT.png

These are my stats for 1st Dec 2017 - to 24 Jan 2018 , note in this period i have stopped all uploading , social media ,marketing , basically everything . The domains were just bringing people in passively .

I have made over $200K in about 10 years with one cam sponsor. I make custom APIs that create private labels. I maybe spent 500 - 1000 ( maybe 200 in real time -- never kept track) hours time to get that return -- all SEO traffic. So, the money is there if you know how to do it ;)

I worked for two major cam sites, the past 5 years in a consulting and advisory role. I am currently expanding (and remaking my network)
donkeytube-logo-144.png
<< my latest domain name acquisition.

Graybeard, Nov 20, 2017

I worked for two webcam broadcast businesses that are located in the EU -- there was never an issue of the business being lawful or not in the EU jurisdiction. Data protection laws are different in the US and the EU other than that and certain taxation reporting ...

Graybeard, Nov 22, 2017

banners
Back