The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My 9th Payment from OGAds

game333

Didn't have time to manage my stuff online for the last 14 days and the coming week is a celebration of the Chinese New Year, my best for the current is $3/day.

Been negative for awhile, my last post:
My Journey with OgMobi | Page 9 | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Anyway, this is my 9th Payment from OGAds, the best network I have every joined.

I have made a total of $1.5k from OGAds itself in just 2 month of time!
I'm now ranked at #365!
Untitled.jpg

Thanks OGAds for giving me such opportunity.

Congratulations mate, I am sure you will double it coming month. Good luck.

Regards
IndeXer
Thanks for your uplifting words, yeah I hope so.

Hey, congrats! Must feel really good. :)
Thanks, but my pop keep saying something to distract me from my internet job, sigh just need to show him result.

OgAds # Ogmobi?
They made OGMobi to developer, OGAds for affiliate now.

-

But my last month earning ride over this month earning.
$750 > $660
The reason for that my Laptop died. :(

Ram is working, fan is working, disk is working, hard disk is working, not over charged, not monitor problem, the bro said it's useless to repair my pc and I went to get a new one. :(

Recovering all the data is a pain, the habit of using the PC, the favourite links, the softwares that installed in your PC...
All missing.

Thanks, but my pop keep saying something to distract me from my internet job, sigh just need to show him result.

You've got your WHY pushing you forward. That's okay, means you'll get there faster. In the end, you may thank him. :D

Recovering all the data is a pain, the habit of using the PC, the favourite links, the softwares that installed in your PC...
All missing.

Do you have a backup image of your hard drive? If you didn't do that with the old computer, you should with the new one. Then if you have a crash, you can restore things. Don't forget to keep it up to date.

And you're right - that is a pain! I've had to do it myself once.

How are you liking the various aspects of the network? (Other than the money, of course ;) )

I was thinking about applying soon.

Congrats on the earnings. Keep up the good work. If you need anything please feel free to contact me.

You've got your WHY pushing you forward. That's okay, means you'll get there faster. In the end, you may thank him. :D
Yes I just need to show him some result to satisfy him, otherwise I will be ruined.
The HardDrive is okay, I just bought a SSD usb hard cover to transfer them to the new PC.
I would be 0 if I loss all the data, wondering should I migrate/sync to cloud storage so I can guarantee no file loss.

How are you liking the various aspects of the network? (Other than the money, of course ;) )

I was thinking about applying soon.
The platform, locker and then the AM are great, I didn't regret applying it.

Congrats on the earnings. Keep up the good work. If you need anything please feel free to contact me.
Sure do, will maximize my earning soon, some personal matter happened. :(

MI
Back